Asahi vs Gorilla Glass?

patriotaki
8 hours ago, patriotaki said:
Asahi glass tough screen with 2.5D Arc design and three layer anti-scratch 9H hardness screen protection.

Will it be equal to the gorilla glass?

the 2016 phones from oukitel will support this , i think

It will probably be similar to most cheap tempered glass screen protectors that advertise 9H hardness. This prompted me to check gorilla glass' website and to my surprise, very few manufacturers actually use gorilla glass 4- out of the popular ones, only Samsung out of LG, HTC, and Apple uses it. 

14 hours ago, kurahk7 said:

It will probably be similar to most cheap tempered glass screen protectors that advertise 9H hardness. This prompted me to check gorilla glass' website and to my surprise, very few manufacturers actually use gorilla glass 4- out of the popular ones, only Samsung out of LG, HTC, and Apple uses it. 

yea you are right abouut that

those chinese people really took it on another level, though we have seen a similar videos of knocking nails into wood, this time, the woods seems more solid than they made before.

After making the stool successfully, a man who sat and stepped on it to test the stability which seems to be solid

that asahi glass really seems to be tough though.. hope its cheaper than gorilla glass and tougher or at least same protection