host provider

Hi guys, can you please tell who is your hosting provider? I've heard about eaglehost.info that they are good, can you tell me yours or suggest anyone for that matter? Thank you 

Currently with OVH :)

I've used OVH myself for hosting various game servers and its by far the best out there imho. Its simple, and more importantly open so you can do pretty much whatever you please with the servers, atleast aslong as its within the law. And its also one of the few providers out there that seem to be offering DDOS protection that actually works. In the world of hosting game server, I hosted Garry's mod servers for instance and the competition was fierce with daily attacks, most of them small, but a few big ones, OVH held out everything without any issues and we experienced no downtime that was OVH's fault or a DDOS attack fault. However in the world of cyber attacks, the attacks we were hit with were relatively small compared to what LMG would experience I'm sure. The prices are well within reason and you will be able to find something that suits your needs. So thumbs up for OVH.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

I've used Leaseweb a few years ago, they were OK but lousy support (took long time to replace faulty hard drive or assign additional IPs).

I moved on to Swiftway for more than a year which was excellent , great service, support and bandwidth, but they slowly drifted towards a more premium clientele, more expensive servers but good value for the money.
Since about half a year ago, I no longer needed as high quality of bandwidth and performance from servers for my projects to justify paying extra for Swiftway services so I moved back to Leaseweb and rented a somewhat "value" dedicated server with their "volume bandwidth" option which is good enough for my current ongoing projects (it's simply a bit higher latency, not great for game servers bandwidth, and lower upload and download speeds per thread compared to their premium bandwidth but it's good enough for my needs, i can saturate the 100mbps port downloading stuff from my server).

Since the last time I used them, they improved, they have a better online control panel and for all these months I didn't really have a need for tech support besides simple stuff like configuring RDNS for an IP and they replied and did what I wanted within hours.

Both of these are based in Amsterdam Netherlands, but these days both companies have datacenters in US and possibly UK as well. I'm in Europe so these work great for me.

I've used for some clients Netrouting.com and they were OK (but were a small company), I also used 100tb.com for a short period (maybe about 5 months) which are based in US, for clients who's viewers were mostly from US . . they were also fine but only good value if you really used the bandwidth they offered. The servers back then weren't that different compared to what other companies offered.

In Europe, I could also suggest Dediserv.eu even though I never used servers from them - they're basically resellers of Leaseweb but have good hardware for money.