When Can GTX 1070's Be Purchased?

Manage My Cables

I don't even see a single sign of the 1070 on store pages here yet, and the 1080's had pages several days before they were officially released, so I think it's going to be a couple weeks at least.  Especially with the stock issues.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I don't even see a single sign of the 1070 on store pages here yet, and the 1080's had pages several days before they were officially released, so I think it's going to be a couple weeks at least.  Especially with the stock issues.

Thank You! :) Gives me time to grab a new monitor before getting one. 

11 minutes ago, Manage My Cables said:

So when can 1070's be purchased in Australia?

200_s.gif

I give it a month for the cards to come out...

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I have also had the same question ringing through my mind for the past few days. I happened to ask a representative at MSY Adelaide CBD about the release date and prices and even he didn't know yet! Although he reckons that they will most likely cost around $600-700 price tag after taxes and stuff are added on, etc.

Do not quote me on this, this was what we both came to conclude on during our short discussion. :P Still going to wait for it though, since it's better than straight up buying a brand new 970/980.

Case: Corsair SPEC-ALPHA - MB: GA-Z170-HD3 - CPU: i5-6600 - GPU: WINDFORCE GTX 580 - PSU: EVGA 750W 80+  
RAM: Ripjaws V Series Dual Channel 16GB 3200MHZ - HDD/SSD: 2TB Barracuda + 850 EVO 250GB M.2 - Peripherals: Logitech G502 RGB

5 minutes ago, Christianno133 said:

I have also had the same question ringing through my mind for the past few days. I happened to ask a representative at MSY Adelaide CBD about the release date and prices and even he didn't know yet! Although he reckons that they will most likely cost around $600-700 price tag after taxes and stuff are added on, etc.

Do not quote me on this, this was what we both came to conclude on during our short discussion. :P Still going to wait for it though, since it's better than straight up buying a brand new 970/980.

Yeah i'll be spamming F5. When I hear they are up for order. But I don't want a founders edition I want a custom msi one to go with my red and black build. Plus im a massive msi fan boy. Hopefully they don't have a 1 per customer garbage rule.