MilSpec

B NEGATIVE

so what happen? :( It was nice. I hope you at least sold it together.

i really like the yellow as an accent color, it goes good with the military green color.

I like it, great work, don't know if you are up to it or not but I would try to dust those yellow rings on the fans with black paint to blend it in, unless you are trying to use them as accent pieces in which case ignore this lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

so what happen? :( It was nice. I hope you at least sold it together.

Its not come back yet so its still up for sale,it will not be broken down either,its all or nothing.

£1100 is what he wants for it.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Its not come back yet so its still up for sale,it will not be broken down either,its all or nothing.

£1100 is what he wants for it.

So what he didnt like it or what? Im confused...

that looks really incredible but i think u should of used white lights so u could see the color of the components better.

that looks really incredible but i think u should of used white lights so u could see the color of the components better.

I said that at first too but if you look and understand what he is trying to emulate the green lighting does match better.

So what he didnt like it or what? Im confused...

See here:

seems the caveat for owning it has been broken so its being sold.

Presumably junior didn't keep his end of the bargain with dad for being allowed

to keep the rig, at least that's what I'm guessing from B-'s statements.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

See here:

Ahh yea I didnt really understand what he meant by that...

I said that at first too but if you look and understand what he is trying to emulate the green lighting does match better.

the 3 bottom pics dont look that bad but the rest with the green light i dont like.

See here:

Sadly this........

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

I just have to say, i'm not a big fan of extra lightning, especially colors that doesn't match.

So good way to destroy a beautiful build :'(
If we forget the odd green light, i really loved this build :) 

• 1 month later...

WIpVE.jpg

What is that Display you used for the cooling? i cant find anything like that (its sooooo beautiful!)

What a beautiful build! :o 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

What is that Display you used for the cooling? i cant find anything like that (its sooooo beautiful!)

It is a Bitfenix Recon.

What a beautiful build! :o

Thanks! Its a nice,clean and simple build,nothing too outrageous.

That looks awesome 

Good job.

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

Looking really good, not a fan of the green light though...

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Love the colour scheme 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

that looks great! especially that sabertooth board with the C70.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Awesome! Love the theme really unique 

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

F***ing Amaze

Mission accomplished!

That looks awesome 

Good job.

Thanking you Sir.

Looking really good, not a fan of the green light though...

Yeah,the light is a bit Marmite...it does look way better in the flesh tho

Love the colour scheme 

Thanks,green and yellow is hard to screw up tho.

that looks great! especially that sabertooth board with the C70.

Thanking you too my man

Awesome! Love the theme really unique 

Exactly and nice and clean to boot.

ive always loved militairy themed builds and yours looks absolutely amazing! hopefully the next gen BGA socketed boards will be as good as LGA socketed boards so i can create my own ;)