MilSpec

B NEGATIVE

AHHHHHH! :)  One of my favourite build logs, mainly because at the time I didn't like this case, but you turned this into something awesome. I was actually thinking about this build sometime ago. ;)

Thanks mate,it just a show of how things can be done on a tight budget

badass build.

The lad i did it for thought so.

Very nice for a customer build! Doing it for free very Cool!

For me,its the enjoyment of it. Money is cool and everything but its no substitute for satisfaction

This build log turned epic really fast. The green lights ruined it a bit for me. I would get some white LED strips to accent the colors inside the case

I quite like the night vision feel.

However,many have said the same as you,the photos were long exposure so the light is much more vivid than it actually is

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Awesome!

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

that Child is gona be frakking HAPPY!!! sweet Christmas Gift,..

awsome build, the mods are sweet and discret. Personally I dont like the green lighting, think it would have looked totally bitching if it would be a plaine White lighting effect that really shows off ya WORK! 

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

Just beautiful!
Love the quality shots of the computer :)

Welcome to my profile!
There's nothing much to see, but I have provided my birthday.
Hope you'll remember my Birthday xD

This is one very sweet rig!!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

wow your friend's son is SO lucky! Man, awesome build (drool)! So clean, so perfect, so... aaahhh

Im not a fan of the green leds, I like the rest of it though.

Awesome!

Thanks!

pocu5.gif

puddinpops.gif

that Child is gona be frakking HAPPY!!! sweet Christmas Gift,..

awsome build, the mods are sweet and discret. Personally I dont like the green lighting, think it would have looked totally bitching if it would be a plaine White lighting effect that really shows off ya WORK! 

Yeah,long exposure makes it look far brighter than it actually is.

Just beautiful!

Love the quality shots of the computer :)

This is one very sweet rig!!

Waterblocks are coming soon for the GPU's.....

wow your friend's son is SO lucky! Man, awesome build (drool)! So clean, so perfect, so... aaahhh

He is a good kid and his Dad works hard,I couldnt let them down

Looks great. I love the metal tubing. I think ive seen some of these oics on ocn before.

Yeah,Im heavy on OCN,I spend a lot of time there,you should drop into the WC club and say hi.

Im not a fan of the green leds, I like the rest of it though.

See above.

I may have a pic in normal exposure...

UhTRwi0.jpg

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

@B NEGATIVE I know what you were trying to go for but I think white would have looked good as well.

After looking at this pic again I think it work better than I though before, maybe its because im not on my phone.

qqmbv.jpg

BTW I haave that ram and love it. In my eyes its one of two vengeance sets that are actually good.

Wow that looks really nice

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

Another amazing build :). I really love the theme with the yellow and black hazard sign scheme and while I'm a fan of the glorious white light I love how you used radioactive green :) in this case.

Hey! love the build! I am curious how loud your system is while it's running? I found in my C70 that if i put a fan (intake) in front of a drive cage it became really loud.

-Tony

Simply well done. It would cool if you could od something with the GTX 660 ti also have yellow accents. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

Wow man that looks awesome nice job!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

NICE build!! I've always wondered, how do u connect the fittings and the pipe together?

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

• 3 weeks later...

In a sad twist of fate,this rig is up for sale,seems the caveat for owning it has been broken so its being sold.

If you have interest and you are in the UK then PM me.

seems the caveat for owning it has been broken

Took me a sec to figure out what that might mean, but seeing as English is not my

native tongue I shall forgive myself. :rolleyes:

Bummer though, but I'm sure however gets it next will appreciate its awesomeness. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Its a bit sad but these things happen,big rewards need appreciation and,sadly, he didnt.

Its a bit sad but these things happen,big rewards need appreciation

They most certainly do. Hopefully a valuable lesson will at least be learned

in the long run here.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic