Custom Loop Design

First off sorry for grammar errors and the terrible diagram. It's 12:15 and I'm on mobile but I had this idea want some guidance on to whether or not it'll work. 

The attached Pic is my idea of a clean looking water loop. I was wondering if it's possible to put the GPUs and CPU in a parallel loop instead of a series loop. The water flow is blue and marked with arrows to show direction. Red is GPU 1 and 2, purple is CPU, green is Rad, yellow is res, and light blue is pump. I know I'll need a bigger rad but I was just wondering if the concept itself would work out. Thanks ;) 

image.jpeg

not a good idea, GPUs and CPU blocks have different flow resistance

you would end up with lots of fluid going through one and almost none in the other

you can only put stuff in parallel like GPUs because they are all the same block and will have the same resistance

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

not a good idea, GPUs and CPU blocks have different flow resistance

you would end up with lots of fluid going through one and almost none in the other

you can only put stuff in parallel like GPUs because they are all the same block and will have the same resistance

That was my concern. I've seen plenty of builds with parallel GPUs but none with a CPU integrated. Now I know why xD