NZXT led fans or BitFenix spectre extreme ?

sanman

I'd get the bitfenix fans, they seem to come with a powerful X99 platform

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

8 hours ago, DXMember said:

I'd get the bitfenix fans, they seem to come with a powerful X99 platform

Sorry but I don't really know what's a X99 platform would you mind explaining that to me please thanks.

4 minutes ago, sanman said:

Sorry but I don't really know what's a X99 platform would you mind explaining that to me please thanks.

the Bitfenix fans come with a computer!!! Look at the image

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

14 hours ago, DXMember said:

the Bitfenix fans come with a computer!!! Look at the image

LOL!!! No they don't actually come with a computer they just are hooked to the computer and the picture is just to show how it will look like.

8 hours ago, sanman said:

LOL!!! No they don't actually come with a computer they just are hooked to the computer and the picture is just to show how it will look like.

oh... can the other fans also be hooked to the komputer?

NZXT FZ fans aren't great and Spectre Extremes are new and haven't been properly reviewed yet as far as I know. 

If you would like a fan recommendation, it would help to describe what the fan is being used for and your budget. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 6/6/2016 at 7:24 PM, WoodenMarker said:

NZXT FZ fans aren't great and Spectre Extremes are new and haven't been properly reviewed yet as far as I know. 

If you would like a fan recommendation, it would help to describe what the fan is being used for and your budget. 

The fan will be used for Air Flow or a case fan and my budget is about 20 usd dollars.

On 6/6/2016 at 7:24 PM, WoodenMarker said:

Oh and also would i be able to fit these components into a NZXT mantus case? 

1070 graphics card 

650 watts power supply 

8x2 gb ram ddr4

i5 6600k

WD 2 TB

Samsung 250 GB

Cooler Master hyper 212 evo

And a micro mother board that you would recommend thats close to a asus z170a atx motherboard .

Thank you

4 hours ago, sanman said:

Oh and also would i be able to fit these components into a NZXT mantus case? 

1070 graphics card 

650 watts power supply 

8x2 gb ram ddr4

i5 6600k

WD 2 TB

Samsung 250 GB

Cooler Master hyper 212 evo

And a micro mother board that you would recommend thats close to a asus z170a atx motherboard .

They should fit just fine but why such a large psu? A decent 500w should already be plenty. 

There's no itx board that's close to a z170-A feature-wise. Pick whatever board has the features you need. One of the cheaper z170 boards: http://pcpartpicker.com/product/xvWrxr/asrock-motherboard-z170mitxac

Why not stick with the stock case fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.