Port Forwarding help (PLEASE)

1 hour ago, Jade said:

I don't mind being pinged about stuff but you should do the people who you do ping a favor and tl;dr anything important outside of the OP. :)

DMZ functions in a way that you would no longer need to portforward to your machine running the server. Are you absolutely certain the machine you have running the server inside the network has the IP 192.168.1.2? Based on what you said in a more recent post, you can connect to it at 192.168.1.150, so that'd need to be your "LAN HOST IP".

Here's a poorly explaination of what I think should be in those fields.

• "Name" - Minecraft, doesn't really matter
  • Protocol - TCP and UDP
  • WAN Connection - Internet VDSL
  • WAN Host IP Range - 0.0.0.0 - 0.0.0.0 if that works, if not, go to ip4.me and copy the IP from there, put it in both fields.
  • MAC Mapping - off
  • LAN Host IP - 192.168.1.150
  • WAN Port Range - 25565-25565
  • LAN Host Port Range - 25565-25565

Quote me when you reply, please, or I won't look again. @Sikelectrify

I tried all of that and it doesn't work  and I did use 192.168.1.150 before I dont think I ever used 192.168.1.2 :/

If you have the ports opened on the firewall and also on the windows firewall and things still don't work, I can only assume it something your ISP is doing.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

13 minutes ago, Sikelectrify said:

I tried all of that and it doesn't work  and I did use 192.168.1.150 before I dont think I ever used 192.168.1.2 :/

In the very first post, the "LAN Host IP" is set to 192.168.1.2. 

57 minutes ago, Jade said:

In the very first post, the "LAN Host IP" is set to 192.168.1.2. 

Oh yes I see

1 hour ago, Whaler_99 said:

If you have the ports opened on the firewall and also on the windows firewall and things still don't work, I can only assume it something your ISP is doing.

I hate this router so much I saw no one with it I think it has something to do with that range wan ip host I dont know just cant make it work