Deepcool gammaxx 400 push pull?

So first of all, hi guys!

This is my first post on this forum so please go easy on me.
I just bought myself a Deepcool Gammaxx 400 CPU cooler, which comes with a Deepcool Iceblade 120mm pwm fan. Please find the specs of the Iceblade attached below. I will be using it to cool a Q9550 LGA775. I'm planning on fooling around with some overclocking. I want to maximise my cooling so I'm considering a push/pull set-up.

Now, my OCD will not allow me to run two different fans (this stuff drives me nuts). So I have two options;

1) I can either buy two brand new fans, but that sounds like a waste of money when I have a fully functional fan already.
2) Or else I can buy another Iceblade fan. The problem here is that I cannot find this model for sale anywhere online.

What do you guys suggest? 

P.S.: The only way I can satisfy my OCD would be to have a very similar looking fan (smoke with blue LEDs) with similar specs (rpm, cfm etc)

SPECS.jpg

Buy 2 better fans. Ice blade fans are more on silence than cooling. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Just put it in push config and have your rear fan do the pulling... At least that's my setup...

What's your case, by the way?

Push pull is a waste of money on single tower air coolers. This comes from testing several air coolers by different manufacturers. The difference was 2-3C or less--usually less. If that's worth taking up another fan header and buying extra fans to you, go for it, but my general rule if that push pull on an air cooler that ships with one fan is useless, and coolers that ship with two fans are usually worse than similarly priced single fan coolers (looking at you, 212X).

One fan per tower is all you need on a heatsink. You'd almost certainly be better off making that extra fan an exhaust pulling GPU exhaust out of your case. That can pull 4-5C off of CPU temps by itself.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.