My PC is literally an AMD athlon 3200+, 512 Meg's of ram, and chipset graphics running Linux on an IDE hard drive from a TiVo box, because the PC is from a thrift store that smashes their PC hard drives for security. I need an upgrade! There isn't much more of a way to prove I'm this desperate, other than a picture. If you have trust in my crysis (no pun intended), then I could try to set something up. Please, if you have any unwanted parts, put them to good use!

IMG_20160602_192756_hdr.jpg

IMG_20160602_192731_hdr.jpg

There is no point begging, get a job and save up, don't beg others for parts.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

3 minutes ago, UnderFact said:

My PC is literally an AMD athlon 3200+, 512 Meg's of ram, and chipset graphics running Linux on an IDE hard drive from a TiVo box, because the PC is from a thrift store that smashes their PC hard drives for security. I need an upgrade! There isn't much more of a way to prove I'm this desperate, other than a picture. If you have trust in my crysis (no pun intended), then I could try to set something up. Please, if you have any unwanted parts, put them to good use!

IMG_20160602_192756_hdr.jpg

IMG_20160602_192731_hdr.jpg

M8 build a completely new PC SDRAm ain't gonna do shit for your anymore also everything is way Too old just straight up make a new one

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

well, i decided to check..

begging isnt against the community standards, doesnt mean i agree with the topic of this thread, nor do i think anyone should send you free stuff.

You do realize that no one online will ever donate you anything, even a rig from like 2002 probably no one would ever give you

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

On 04/06/2016 at 2:19 AM, UnderFact said:

Lol trolled!

Shit save from embarrassment

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

• 2 weeks later...

No, this is my Minecraft and file server, it was really cheap and I didn't have a spare PC to dedicate to this, so I picked it up and it's been fairly reliable.

And yes, I sad Minecraft. Minecraft pocket edition servers are very light on rescources, and my kids really like how having a server let's them play with their friends.

In response to manikyath, I probably will close this thread, soon, since I would consider my behavior as "being a dick" and trolling.