Best PDF reader?

So I'm trying to find a good pdf reader that does not look like it's riddled with adware, and includes a bookmark/comment system.

I don't remember the program I used before my reformat, so that's why I'm here

cheers

Sometimes, I dream about cheese

2 minutes ago, doinurmop said:

So I'm trying to find a good pdf reader that does not look like it's riddled with adware, and includes a bookmark/comment system.

I don't remember the program I used before my reformat, so that's why I'm here

cheers

Use google DOCs. It has a built in PDF reader and editor, and no ads.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Directly from Adobe who makes Acrobat and who developed pdf.

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.

any modern webbrowser. afaik both chrome, firefox, and opera handle PDF just fine.

2 minutes ago, nickl said:

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Directly from Adobe who makes Acrobat and who developed pdf.

I thought they made ARDC pay to use now?

Not reader, Acrobat. Acrobat and all other Creative Cloud software is paid via subscription.

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.

1 minute ago, nickl said:

Not reader, Acrobat. Acrobat and all other Creative Cloud software is paid via subscription.

Mind linking me to the official download? Ever since I idiotically went on to a fake adobe site, I've been a bit hesitant to get anything adobe

https://get.adobe.com/reader/ Make sure to uncheck the dumb "optional offers" before you download...

1 minute ago, nickl said:

https://get.adobe.com/reader/ Make sure to uncheck the dumb "optional offers" before you download...

That's another reason, I've been hesitant to download from adobe, incase they download some adware shit without me knowing.

Cheers

Yeah, AFAIK, as long as you uncheck those stupid boxes, you shouldn't get any crap on your system :)

I actually like the reader app that comes with Win10. Has lot less distracting things than what DC has.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

13 hours ago, nickl said:

Yeah, AFAIK, as long as you uncheck those stupid boxes, you shouldn't get any crap on your system :)

Aight' that's good enough for me then, cheers m8

6 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I actually like the reader app that comes with Win10. Has lot less distracting things than what DC has.

Reverted to windows 7, due to issues windows 10 was having with my mic

I like foxit reader, it has a clean MS Office style UI and it provides PDF editing tools for FREE

Edit: I meant to say that the editing features are for free