Looking for a case and a PSU for my new build

Maist

Hello,

I'll buy a new gaming PC in about a month from now, and i'm looking to get a good case and PSU. 

I plan to get a GTX1070, Intel I5 6600K, Asus Z170 pro gaming motherboard, 8X2 HyperX Fury DDR4 2133 Ram, and a water cooler for the CPU (not sueryet which).

The budget for the case is about 130USD and the budget for the PSU is about 130USD as well.

Thanks a lot!

Check out the EVGA PSU's....EVGA G2 650W in particular.

Case wise....well its all about taste. Do you want to display the internals or just get something that is light or silent or simple.

Personally I am looking at one of the 'Phanteks Eclipse PS400S' cases for my new build. But I am also partial to 'In Win' cases if you want something with fancy tempered glass sides.

The budget is enough to choose from all the big brands nzxt corsair thermaltake coolermaster it is up to you

Get an EVGA SuperNova P2 650w for the PSU. The case is up to you. Here are some good ones: Corsair Carbride 400C, Corsair 750D, Phanteks Enthoo Pro, NZXT S340/H440

Edited by Matias_Chambers

Unfortunately the EVGA PSU's aren't available in my country, and buying these from amazon costs about twice their real price because of the shipoping. Any other good brands?

5 minutes ago, Maist said:

Unfortunately the EVGA PSU's aren't available in my country, and buying these from amazon costs about twice their real price because of the shipoping. Any other good brands?

Is this available? http://pcpartpicker.com/product/CfXfrH/seasonic-power-supply-ss660xp2 Also remeber to quote people when you answer so they get a notification. It's the arrow pointing left.

1 minute ago, Maist said:

Nope, but this one is:

SeaSonic 650W 80+ Gold S12G-650

Yeah that is good to.

16 minutes ago, Matias_Chambers said:

Yeah that is good to.

I'll probably get this one, thanks a lot!

5 hours ago, Maist said:

Nope, but this these are:
SeaSonic 650W 80+ Gold S12G-650

SeaSonic SSP-650RT 650W

I'd get the S12G of those two.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||