Time to move from 1080p

edhusky

Well its time to upgrade my new years resolution.

I have a R9 390 graphics card and I have been looking for a new bigger and nice monitor however I have a budget of 500-600 dollar. Also keep in mind I live in Sweden so prices are different from America. I was first thinking a 2k monitor but since 4k is relatively cheap I might just get a 4k monitor.

I do gaming, coding and watching tv as well as browsing the net.

Here is my list:

Philips BDM3270QP/00 (Not 4k)
ASUS PB287Q
Philips 40" 4K LED BDM4065UC/00 (Might be to big.)

Also I have 2 places that i take my pc at my house the table is huge and can fit a 50 inch no problem. But at the other place the height is 40cm and width 120cm. Also the keyboard takes 20cm of space in width. Any suggestion or ideas on what I should get?

1 hour ago, edhusky said:

Well its time to upgrade my new years resolution.

I have a R9 390 graphics card and I have been looking for a new bigger and nice monitor however I have a budget of 500-600 dollar. Also keep in mind I live in Sweden so prices are different from America. I was first thinking a 2k monitor but since 4k is relatively cheap I might just get a 4k monitor.

I do gaming, coding and watching tv as well as browsing the net.

Here is my list:

Philips BDM3270QP/00 (Not 4k)
ASUS PB287Q
Philips 40" 4K LED BDM4065UC/00 (Might be to big.)

Also I have 2 places that i take my pc at my house the table is huge and can fit a 50 inch no problem. But at the other place the height is 40cm and width 120cm. Also the keyboard takes 20cm of space in width. Any suggestion or ideas on what I should get?

If you got the money I'd wait a bit, Asus just announced a new model; 4k 27" and 144Hz at Computex. Model name is not yet know, neither is price. But if you have to choose between these three, I'd go for the Asus, The 40" is a tv I believe and not a monitor and will be too big to function as a monitor (I used to have a 32").

Cheers

"To the wise, life is a problem; to the fool, a solution" (Marcus Aurelius)

4 minutes ago, Zandvliet said:

If you got the money I'd wait a bit, Asus just announced a new model; 4k 27" and 144Hz at Computex. Model name is not yet know, neither is price. But if you have to choose between these three, I'd go for the Asus, The 40" is a tv I believe and not a monitor and will be too big to function as a monitor (I used to have a 32").

Cheers

Thank you for the advice!