Pet Pictures

SuperShermanTanker

I wonder why no one has thought of a thread where people can share the animals they love to the community.

Heres my furry feline who is the friendliest cat ever image.jpeg

Here is one of my cats. Shes 14 years old, currently lives with my mom in germany. She loved to sit at this window and stare at the tree outside so we put a towel down for her. Sometimes when the wind would blow she would try and attack the tree.

322088_10151208271665452_1154729430_o.jpg

both the cats so far look very angry

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

19 hours ago, Drunk_Klaus said:

*snip*

She is cute my cat is only about 2-3 years old

Edited by Ryan_Vickers
trimmed quote

1 minute ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

my cat isn't angry he is just as lazy as F***

maybe its me but every cat i ever see(except for kittens) look very angry

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

As soon as I've moved into my new flat, I'm going to get a cat so I'll post it here when done. Genuinely can't wait.

3 hours ago, themaniac said:

both the cats so far look very angry

Can confirm, my cat is a raging bitch, I'm pretty much the only person she won't bite.

DSC_0370.jpg

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

My profile pic.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

13 hours ago, PurpleDido said:

*snip*

Cats are so cute when they are asleep

Edited by Ryan_Vickers
trimmed quote

9 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

My profile pic.

Your cat in your profile pic looks like he just won another game in a 30kill win streak in Battlefield or COD

3 hours ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

Your cat in your profile pic looks like he just won another game in a 30kill win streak in Battlefield or COD

He did.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

5 hours ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

What type of snake is that

He's a boa constrictor ("common boa").  About 2 m long, 15 lbs.  SOOO much nicer than these things: (and I'm being totally serious)

Spoiler

Neck-Pillow-50_65463039.jpg

fom-193-memory-travel-core-pillow-use.jp

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

He's a boa constrictor ("common boa").  About 2 m long, 15 lbs.  SOOO much nicer than these things: (and I'm being totally serious)

Reveal hidden contents

Neck-Pillow-50_65463039.jpg

fom-193-memory-travel-core-pillow-use.jp

Lol snakes are cold blooded so they are cold when you touch them so I don't think that would be so comfy

1 minute ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

Lol snakes are cold blooded so they are cold when you touch them so I don't think that would be so comfy

It is.  It's cooling, but not really that much because the right temperature for that type of snake is like mid 20s up to about 30 C, and they're the perfect amount of squishy but firm for a neck pillow.  Those ones from the store have no substance and they instantly just go flat!

I definitely agree with the shortages of dog pics so I'll post two!

1601389_395198293950030_1298694111_n.jpg1012372_395199467283246_1649899294_n.jpg

He is a bit older now but he is still energetic and happy. 

PS: Can we avoid quoting pictures in the future, it takes up unnecessary space.