Pet Pictures

SuperShermanTanker
On 5/31/2016 at 11:34 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

It is.  It's cooling, but not really that much because the right temperature for that type of snake is like mid 20s up to about 30 C, and they're the perfect amount of squishy but firm for a neck pillow.  Those ones from the store have no substance and they instantly just go flat!

How many people does it take to remove it from around your neck

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

16 hours ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

-snip-

He's a 1/4 Boarder Collie, and 3/4 English Springer Spaniel, though being more Springer than Collie, he exhibits almost all of the Collie traits.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

26 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

He's a 1/4 Boarder Collie, and 3/4 English Springer Spaniel, though being more Springer than Collie, he exhibits almost all of the Collie traits.

He is cute wish I had a dog like that but my parent's don't like shedding dogs and don't want one in there house so I have to wait until I'm out of collage

5 hours ago, beingGamer said:

How many people does it take to remove it from around your neck

Normally, just you.  However, in the extremely unlikely event that for some reason it decides to squeeze you full strength, a rule of thumb is 1 adult man per 6 ft of snake - and you don't count, since you'd be unconscious in seconds :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.