So what's wrong with micro-USB?

TopWargamer

Micro USB is fine, the problem is with people who abuse it and expect it to work, well its not made for abuse, its made to provide power/data connection to the device.

I see people holding the device by the usb cord danging the device or of course laying the cord in a traffic-ted area which is bound to get kicked, tripped over, or plainly yanked out. Placing the usb cord and device in a save non traffic-ted area solves this problem.

I better criticism is why are the connectors not made with 90 degree bends to line up the cord with the side of the device instead of sticking out causing the above to happen more readily.

I know people that break off the regular USB A connectors off their computers due to just carelessness and then complain the connector is crap, classic I.D.-10-T. problem.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Linus is in the pockets of big mini-USB companies

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

The port seems pretty easy to break but I don't really care about it since I don't really use much force in order to plug a micro usb in.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer