does my case support EATX boards?

Hi so i have an antec plusview 1000amg case and from the looks of it its a full tower so i was wondering if this chassis would fit a dual socket EATX server board. i plan do a used workstation pc for rendering so I would like to do a 16 core 32 thread workstation. what is the size and dimensions of an eatx board anyways? thanks guys 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

no

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_form_factor

idk why you care about the size though, you just need to buy a case that says "EATX" or "HPTX" 

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

30 minutes ago, Enderman said:

no

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_form_factor

idk why you care about the size though, you just need to buy a case that says "EATX" or "HPTX" 

because my case has screw holes for the motherboard and it is 13 inches across by 12 inches long 

also because my case is over a decade old (13 years old) so chances are they dont have the detailed specs for it 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

5 minutes ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

because my case has screw holes for the motherboard and it is 13 inches across by 12 inches long 

the case size isnt what matters

its the size of the motherboard tray

and no EATX and HPTX has been a thing for a long time and if the case supported it then it would say

also that case looks horrible, and has some of the worst reviews in existence, so its about time you upgrade it anyway :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

the case size isnt what matters

its the size of the motherboard tray

and no EATX and HPTX has been a thing for a long time and if the case supported it then it would say

also that case looks horrible, and has some of the worst reviews in existence, so its about time you upgrade it anyway :)

It supports eatx 

Features
10 drive bays for expandability
Lockable side panel with high-clarity, scratch-resistant window, vent, and 80mm fan mount
Mounting plate for standard ATX or ATX12V power supply
Front mounted USB & IEEE1394 (FireWire) ports
Washable Air filter on the front
Lockable swing out side panel with a handle
* Quick release drive bays with release lever
* Snap-in fan mounts
Drive rails for 5.25" devices
Removable Side Panels
Removable Drive Cages for 3.5” drives
10 Drive Bays:
* External: 4 x 5.25", 2x 3.5"
* Internal: 4 x 3.5"
Cooling capacity: up to 5 x 80mm fans
* 2 rear (installed)
* 1 front (optional)
* 1 HDD (optional)
* 1 side panel (optional)
Motherboards up to Extended ATX

But it should be changed anyway..

And where are you seeing bad reviews?

Tweaktown gave it a 9.5 (by 2002 standards though)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

3 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

It supports eatx 

review i looked at only mentioned atx...

hm i waz wrong

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

It supports eatx 

And where are you seeing bad reviews?

Tweaktown gave it a 9.5 (by 2002 standards though)

i know that the case is old as fuck but its a case that has lots of sentimental value to me so thats why im using it

Just now, Enderman said:

review i looked at only mentioned atx...

hm i waz wrong

the spec sheet says atx

features list says eatx :) 

They use the same screws anyway, back when I was (more of) an idiot (ah the days of a 3820 $400 motherboard that had guns on it a generic PSU and a gtx 650 thing was dead silent though) and had my X79 Assassin 2 it fit in one of these (not the exact one but very similar)

2528128-a10ddea8_1024_1024.jpg

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just now, glitchmaster0001 said:

i know that the case is old as fuck but its a case that has lots of sentimental value to me so thats why im using it

You are the one that is going to have cuts not me

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

You are the one that is going to have cuts not me

what do you mean? 

what do you mean? 

Older cases werent nearly as refined as cases today. They often have sharp edges.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

Older cases werent nearly as refined as cases today. They often have sharp edges.

really? i worked on that case just recently to get everything prepped up for the EATX board and i didnt cut myself at all 

really? i worked on that case just recently to get everything prepped up for the EATX board and i didnt cut myself at all 

You just wait.