Recommendations for a new mouse!

i_build_nanosuits

Hey guys!

I have been using Razer Deathadder mice for the past...ohhh...i would say 8 to 10 years easily...and before that i had a Razer Diamondback...so big fan.

Deathadder mice are for me personally a very good fit for my hand size but now for the past week or so the left click on the mouse has been acting weird

and does not register the click all the time so i think my mouse is going toward end of life now (been heavily gaming on it everyday for the past 5 years +

so it had a very good run but now need to be replaced).

I would like you guys to make suggestion on what you think would be a good replacement mouse for me...about the same size as the deathadder and similar configuration.

I like having LED...RGB would be a big plus for me. I want the mouse to be WIRED (competitive shooters...yes i do) i want it to be fast and accurate with good build quality.

i don't like those ugly ass transformer looking logitec type of mice...i like something that looks like the deathadder...i will maybe order another Razer mouse but i would like to weigh other options as well.

i'm in canada and my max budget for the mouse is around 100$...cheaper would be even better.

This is the mouse i have right now, no longer working well enough...but i will order another one like that unless you recommend something better that i like...i'll make sure to check all of the mouse you guys recommend.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/razer-mouse-rz0100151700w1m1

Thanks in advance!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

5 minutes ago, Ronnie76 said:

not bad but i don't think i will like having a thumb rest like that on the side though...or maybe i would...thanks for the suggestion i'll look into it more...sure looks good tho.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

1 minute ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

not bad but i don't think i will like having a thumb rest like that on the side though...or maybe i would...thanks for the suggestion i'll look into it more...sure looks good tho.

The only complaint I do have with the mouse is it takes some time to get use to your ring finger being pretty useless and just sitting on top of your pinky, for casually web browsing you'll use your thumb a lot more than youd expect  

1 minute ago, Ronnie76 said:

The only complaint I do have with the mouse is it takes some time to get use to your ring finger being pretty useless and just sitting on top of your pinky, for casually web browsing you'll use your thumb a lot more than youd expect  

I like those to extra buttons on it though...on the top...could use those for sure in games. (or are they just for DPI adjustment?)

I like those to extra buttons on it though...on the top...could use those for sure in games. (or are they just for DPI adjustment?)

You can rebind them to whatever you like 22d5141cba.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Zowie FK-2, Fnatic Flick G1, Rival 300, 900

Zowie FK-2 --- that look cheap (?) sure looks like the razer in terms of the size but damn no RGB and black/yellow isnt really my thing...

Fnatik -- not available (i think)

Rival 300 --- this one look good i will look into it more...thanks for that

Rival 900 -- not available (i think)

Zowie FK-2 --- that look cheap (?) sure looks like the razer in terms of the size but damn no RGB and black/yellow isnt really my thing...

flick g1 imo is the best option for you, if your not in the UK i think your gonna have to import it

If you dont care about bells and whistles ex. RGB than the FK-2 is your best bet

8 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

Logitech MX Master

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

11 minutes ago, Ronnie76 said:

You can rebind them to whatever you like

i REALLY dig those two extra buttons for real...it's the shape of the mouse that i'm not sure about...i would love something that would have more similar shapes to the deathadder but with those two extra buttons on the top to map the grenades and stuff...

i'm really considering giving this mouse a shot though...i like it quite a bit...software looks good as well.

it's cheap as well...only 49$ here:

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_279_275&item_id=092910

13 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

i REALLY dig those two extra buttons for real...it's the shape of the mouse that i'm not sure about...i would love something that would have more similar shapes to the deathadder but with those two extra buttons on the top to map the grenades and stuff...

i'm really considering giving this mouse a shot though...i like it quite a bit...software looks good as well.

it's cheap as well...only 49$ here:

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_279_275&item_id=092910

Worst comes to worst you can just re-sell it and buy a mouse you do like!

what about Rapoo V300...i seen it in a video and it looks like the perfect mouse i think...but i don't know much about it the reviews are great and everything but i'm not sure it's available in canada... (?)

1 hour ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

Most of the pro CS:GO players use Zowie mice and if you have your hand covering your mouse y do u need RGB? (says this, has m65 RGB)

M65 RGB, i love my M65 and now its in RGB.

I have one for my desktop and one for my laptop bag they fit my hand well and i like them overall alot.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

19 hours ago, rtpb5642 said:

M65 RGB, i love my M65 and now its in RGB.

I have one for my desktop and one for my laptop bag they fit my hand well and i like them overall alot.

i like my m65 RGB but i tink that it is a hot or cold thing because some days i find it comfi but some days i feel as though it just is a bit too small.