Phone screen dead. Pictures in hidden folder. How to extract?

FBGKimpan

So I got a old Samsung Galaxy s4 which screen died after I dropped it. 

I have some spicy pictures in a hidden folder (You can hide photos with android), I cannot see them when I hook them into a USB. 

Is there anyone that has ANY suggestion on how to possible extract them without having to replace the whole screen? 

You can pay someone to recover data. Not to mention S4 screen replacement is dirt cheap by now. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

3 minutes ago, ZetZet said:

You can pay someone to recover data. Not to mention S4 screen replacement is dirt cheap by now. 

The touch is dead also. 

How much would be a fair price? The thing is, it's NSFW pics that I rather not someone else see. 

2 minutes ago, FBGKimpan said:

The touch is dead also. 

How much would be a fair price? The thing is, it's NSFW pics that I rather not someone else see. 

no one looks at what data they are recovering, just copies everything that's there and gives it to you, they really don't care about your dick pics.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.