Sound Blaster Omni Popping and Buzzing

Arise_

I bought a sound blaster omni about a month ago because i got a pair of m50x headphones and i needed a microphone so i figured why not spend the extra money and get a mic/amp/dac combo. well i have a noise crackling and buzzing issue that has been an issue since about a week after i got it. i never really investigated it until now because it is starting to annoy me. i started searching things and couldn't find anything that was somewhat close to my issue. i have reinstalled drivers, tried different usb ports, even different cables. one thing that i found interesting was that, at the moment i am also having some slow network issues so i have been doing internet speed tests quite often and i did one and noticed that when my internet usage increases, so does the crackling then it turns to a buzz. (I have also tried different ethernet cables) if someone could please help me that would be awesome! 

I recommend checking the guide in my sig. Note that finding the source of interference requires a very systematic approach; as others on here have found you cannot go trying things willy nilly. Please report exactly what you do and what the effects are, if any.

Have you tried connecting the device to USB 2.0?

Many of the Creative's USB devices do not like USB 3.0 ports for some reason, despite them claiming that it will work perfectly fine.

37 minutes ago, StormEye said:

Have you tried connecting the device to USB 2.0?

Many of the Creative's USB devices do not like USB 3.0 ports for some reason, despite them claiming that it will work perfectly fine.

3 hours ago, SSL said:

I recommend checking the guide in my sig. Note that finding the source of interference requires a very systematic approach; as others on here have found you cannot go trying things willy nilly. Please report exactly what you do and what the effects are, if any.

I figured out what it was, i have my router and modem underneath my desk and my headset cable has an extender with open metal showing and it is pretty close to the modem/router. when i cover it with my hands it gets WAY quieter so i just need to relocate my modem/router or sheild my cable somehow. thanks for the advice though guys!!