Corsair iTX case poll..

airdeano

as of January 2013, Corsair George has had a questionnaire about what peeps

need in an iTX case. LINKY. it kinda fits with the TTL saying there should be a

smaller baby bear case before the 350D, hum.

sample entries of what one needs in an iTX case:

• Size - the smaller the better. I don't need a full GPU, I want a HTPC-style box
  • Size - I want it to be small, but I want a full size GPU and full size PSU in there
  • Air cooling - I want lots of fan options, top, sides, back, front.
  • Air cooling - I want it to perform well out of the box but we don't need to perforate every single panel.
  • "Sleek, Modern" Design - The BitFenix Prodiigy, NZXT Phantom Series, Corsair 600T and other cases with unique designs are my favorite.
  • "Refined, Aluminum" Design - Silverstone, Lian-Li, and Corsair Obsidian Series are more my speed.
  • Quiet - I want this thing whisper quiet.
  • Liquid Cooling - it'd be nice to be able to fit a 240mm radiator in this thing
  • HDD Capacity - I want to make a RAID or NAS box, so I want at least four 3.5" drive bays
  • HDD Capacity - I just plan on running an OS and a storage drive - two or three drive bays is fine as long as there's native SSD support.
  • Portability - handles and whatnot are really important to me. So is overall weight and durability.
  • Scent - I like all my computer products to be scratch and sniff. Please make this smell like Lilacs.
  • Other - posted in thread.

so corsair is making the jump to iTX and possibly for the obsidian line?

airdeano

A few things I hope it is/has

Small (unlike the Prodigy)

Liquid cooling capable (like the Prodigy)

A window

Full ATX PSU

7990 capable

Something I hope it doesn't

Look like the Obsidian (I don't like the line for some reason)

i hear ya. for the family room show-off and piece of furniture look, just doesn't blow

my skirt up too high. iTX carbide style is sufficient for snatching the prodigy sales.

all the faux aluminum finishes and accents are dreamy, but not for direct pc users.

airdeano

A few things I hope it is/has

Small (unlike the Prodigy)

Liquid cooling capable (like the Prodigy)

A window

Full ATX PSU

7990 capable

Agree with everything. Does need a slick style though, similiar to the obsidian series.

Itx with a full GPU is the best way to do it.

Possibly a miniITX case built by customer feedback?

sounds great, my 350D is great, seeing something smaller would be cool

Probably coming out in it's own line if not the Obsidian Series.

Maybe a 350D on it's side with font panel and drive bays flipped on their side in a smaller form factor?

The Syndicate

Removable HDD cages (in single drives)

Rad support without cages in

180mm psu support (so we can use modular units

full dust filtering out of the box

Optional window

To keep costs down they could even sell the base line case and make HDD cages, windows, ect. extra's that you buy.

A clean front is a must though.

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)