So umm, is this normal?

Nisc-kun

If your CPU was really at 127°C you'd be thermal throttling or the system would have shut itself down. I'd trust Core Temps readings over the others.

low to mid 70c is considered acceptable, if not great

that 3000rpm though...

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

The temps reported by coretemp seems normal.. Dat speedfan tho.. I think speedfan kinda of a dated software by now. It doesn't even show that I have a fan in my company laptop lol

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

13 minutes ago, Huntsman said:

The temps reported by coretemp seems normal.. Dat speedfan tho.. I think speedfan kinda of a dated software by now. It doesn't even show that I have a fan in my company laptop lol

speedfan is a complicated software to use but it is still very powerful. As far as i know you have to manually detect the fans. Jayz2cents made a video very recently about how to control your fans with speedfan.

That info doesent seem correct but as long as your not hitting TJMax which can be obtained from the following equation

TJ = T+ ( R θJA × PD )...

Where: T= ambient temperature for the package ( °C )

θJA = junction to ambient thermal resistance ( °C / W )

P= power dissipation in package (W)

Just now, FirstArmada said:

That info doesent seem correct but as long as your not hitting TJMax which can be obtained from the following equation

TJ = T+ ( R θJA × PD )...

Where: T= ambient temperature for the package ( °C )

θJA = junction to ambient thermal resistance ( °C / W )

P= power dissipation in package (W)

yeah umm  maths not really my kinda ting >.<
btw my pc gets really hot and the msi gaming 5 temp reading shows over 60 sometimes, is that normal for motherboard?

1 minute ago, Nisc-kun said:

yeah umm  maths not really my kinda ting >.<
btw my pc gets really hot and the msi gaming 5 temp reading shows over 60 sometimes, is that normal for motherboard?

Yeah 40-65 ish is find when under load any higher i recommend getting more case fans or a mobo with heatsinks on the chipset if yours already doesn't 

Just now, FirstArmada said:

Yeah 40-65 ish is find when under load any higher i recommend getting more case fans or a mobo with heatsinks on the chipset if yours already doesn't 

idk maybe, or maybe could it be the case? i got thermaltake versa n21 (do not buy it, trust, wont recommend to anyone)

That should auto-shutoff in that with temps that high.

Don't worry, speedfan sometimes says that my laptop is running at 4,000,000°C (which I'm pretty sure is hotter than the surface of the sun.)

May Our Framerates Be High And Our Temperatures Be Low.

PSUs: EVGA B2/G2/GQ/GS, Corsair RMx/i, Grey-Label CXM, Everything Seasonic/Delta/Super Flower, XFX except XT

Use pcpartpicker.com

Just now, WEEEEEE said:

That should auto-shutoff in that with temps that high.

Don't worry, speedfan sometimes says that my laptop is running at 4,000,000°C (which I'm pretty sure is hotter than the surface of the sun.)

wow thanks xD i feel way better now

CoreTemp is showing correct temps. Which are just fine for the load. Speedfan shows mobo's reading which are known to be inaccurate, wonky and sometimes even broken.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv