00:48 Player Clip: Delivery gone wrong

03:33 Star Citizen Alpha 2.4 still on PTU. 5000 more players added

03:58 5$ coupon form the Shubin mining career singup have been send out

04:38 Drake Buccaneer concept sale starts on May 27th for 110$

05:18 Subscriber Flair: Another space plant

05:43 Ben featured in GameStars retrospective of Wing Commander

Spectrum Dispatch:

07:11 Los Angeles: 2.4, clothing, Caterpillar, environment concepts, Item 2.0

08:31 Austin: Update for weapon shopping animations, rentals and promotions now possible with persistence, shops for pirate station

11:30 Manchester: Behring laser cannon and Plasma shotgun

13:39 Frankfurt: More progress on PG planets, Zone system, fixing physics issues, new guns, AI subsumption, mocap stuff

17:57 Ship Shape: Caterpillar white box

38:54 ATV rewind: M50 commercial

42:47 LMGttG: Tamsa and Min

53:34 MVP: Acknoh Rayborn - Ghost Strike

55:00 ATV Fast Forward: Piping system prototype

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I should probably watch these again now I have some 'free' time, glad you have these though for when I cant watch the whole thing. :)

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

BoredGamer does a really good recap video of a week or month in the SC production world. They are generally a lot quicker to watch and covers all of the written content and RTV/ATV videos.

15 hours ago, PCS-REP said:

BoredGamer does a really good recap video of a week or month in the SC production world. They are generally a lot quicker to watch and covers all of the written content and RTV/ATV videos.

Might have to take a look at that, I normally watch about half of RTV/ATV then get bored and start doing something else at the same time, not paying attention

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here