Anyone else watching the EA part of the AMD presentation?

Ethnod

Not only is Battlefield 4 everything that is wrong with game development they cant even have a demo without the physics throwing you up about 20 feet in the air :/

All out the visuals and none of the gameplay :(

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I havn't watched any of it....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

The AMD conference is over now. Mantle will be interested

But man BF4.... I mean it looks good but thats it tbh, just looks. The guy playing could not hit the side of a barn with a nuke and survived while walking past enemies and them shooting him in the back while he struggled to kill them and he survived :/ Then later on got him by a grenade and jumped 20 or so feet in the air :/

Looks like it will just be all style with no substance as usual :(

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

xD frostbite is pushed no where near its limits unlike CryEngine 3 - to be honest if they released an easy to use editor for Frostbite similar to CryEngine's FreeSDK I guarantee we'd see it a lot more and DICE would rake in a lot more money

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

The AMD conference is over now. Mantle will be interested

But man BF4.... I mean it looks good but thats it tbh, just looks. The guy playing could not hit the side of a barn with a nuke and survived while walking past enemies and them shooting him in the back while he struggled to kill them and he survived :/ Then later on got him by a grenade and jumped 20 or so feet in the air :/

Looks like it will just be all style with no substance as usual :(

They usually put games on an easy difficulty while demoing to avoid any awkward situations. As for the grenade bug, it's just that, a bug. Name one game you've played that hasn't had something retarded happen during the time you've played it. Of course you can probably name a few but glitches in games are common. All the alpha footage that's on Youtube looks awesome, there are videos of people playing for hours, you sound as if this is the first clip of footage you've seen from BF4.

You're jumping to conclusions, there's literally hours and hours of videos out there from alpha that tell a completely different story. I'm surprised how polished the game is for an alpha.