GPU not able to get assignment?

About three days ago my Radeon 6670 finished an assignment and then stopped. Since then it hasn't been able to get an assignment. My CPU is folding just fine and isn't having any problems. I've tried re-installing and no luck. Every time it tries to get an assignment from the server, this is what shows in the log:

post-13271-0-21758000-1380148091.png

I know enough about folding to be able to get it up and running, but I am definitely not anywhere near an expert at it. So any help is appreciated. :D

The only thing we can do now is wait. My rig has been seeing the same issues. The past few days it wouldn't send the finished WU because the server was full, so it was stuck at 100%. The WU finally sent today, and since then my F@H client has been continuously downloading (attempting to at least) a new WU only to shoot back an error message denoting an empty assignment.

Don't be worried though, you are no the only one with this issue. Far from it actually, as if you look at stats on other folders and other teams, you will see a decline in overall points for the past tens of hours. I hope they fix this issue soon so everybody being affected by it can get their PPD up again, but all we can do now is wait. This is most likely a server issue on the Stanford side, so not much we can do on our end.

I personally tried removing the GPU folding slot and re-initializing it, but to no avail the error messages are still very much there. My CPU however, has been folding away with no issues.

By the way, this issue has been discussed to some degree in an earlier thread. https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59456-gpu-is-ready-has-a-new-task-but-doesnt-start/

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Various 6xxx series cards can't fold Fahcore_17s.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Various 6xxx series cards can't fold Fahcore_17s.

No. Please see this blog, AMD 5000 or better and NVidia, fermi or better:

http://folding.typepad.com/news/2013/03/introducing-foldinghome-core-17-gpu-zeta-core.html

Now, folding on a 6000 series card on Windows XP is not supported - but that is because the Core 27 doesn't support XP. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

No. Please see this blog, AMD 5000 or better and NVidia, fermi or better:

http://folding.typepad.com/news/2013/03/introducing-foldinghome-core-17-gpu-zeta-core.html

Now, folding on a 6000 series card on Windows XP is not supported - but that is because the Core 27 doesn't support XP. :)

you mean core_17? but yeah... in any case, it's 2013... xp is far depreciated...

Former Teksyndicate Forum Moderator, IT student

my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/FnC