Gateway drug into PC gaming?

Solrix

PONG!! dam i feel old right about now lol

i remember when you had to manually load bits and bytes from tape into the a couple k of ram on the pc to start the game... pitfall, i had this 4 wheeler racing game that i played allot and soo many others i dont remember there names, 

some of my fav old timers mostly pre 90's to early 90's, Mechwarrior(mw2 and mw2:mercs),Airborne Ranger, wolfsenstein 3d, Doom, Raptor, Lemmings,  Protostar and many more

All of life is forged from Hell, Yet from its beauty our legacy began.
 My Boinc Stats

Spoiler

CPU : I7-4790K, MB : ASUS Maximus VII Hero, Ram : Vengeance Pro 32gb, GPU : Asus Strix GTX 1070, PSU : XFX 850w Black Edition

PONG!! dam i feel old right about now lol

Finally, I'm not the only 80's gamer here lol

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Magic Boy, Billy the Kid, and some old Flinstones game using DOS. My father had to take the 5in floppies and convert them to 3.5in at work, then teach me basic DOS just to play. Then doom/wolfenstien/Duke Nukem just put the nail in the coffin

Call of duty 2

42h in 1 week, I was gone.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Definitely CS:Source

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

If we dont count Amiga and Atari as PC then GTA II - after school LAN sessions in internet cafes.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I've never been a console gamer. Yeah, my first machine was an 8-bit Nintendo, granted, but soon after I got an Olivetti 486 DX/2 and a Mac PowerPC 133mhz and found both superior in every way. Back then of course, Apple had better games. Bungie were Mac-exclusive developers, making sweet, sweet games like Marathon and Abuse only for Mac, and the huge shareware scene with games like Escape Velocity and Prime Target was kicking Microsoft in the nuts.

So keyboard and mouse is my foremost calling.

Though I did own a Nintendo 64, playing Goldeneye and Rogue Squadron. The occasional Pokemon GBA game. I have very good taste.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Humongous Entertainment point and click adventure games (Putt-Putt, Freddie Fish, Pajama Sam, etc)

Microsoft's Best of Entertainment (Chip's Challenge, Ski Free)

DX Ball 2

Pac Guy

Bugs Bunny Lost in Time

Frogger Hop to it.

other games like that.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Holy crap, that's it.

Haha, I probably only guessed right because I used to play the hell out of it too. The sequel was also pretty fun.

P.S: Am I the only one here who started playing games in the early 80's?

no, just played arcade stuff until i discovered computers (to be fair i was really young)

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

The childhood games I played. There was a monster truck one I used to play that was awesome.

If anyone can find what I'm thinking about, it's a monster truck game from like, a LOOONG time ago.

MONSTER JAM?!?!?!

EDIT: I see now... Lol

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 (2x SP120 Quiet Edition)  Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz  PSU: Corsair AX850  GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

These were mine in order of how old i was :  Runescape, Maplestory, Warcraft 3, WoW, Starcraft, Diablo 2 ...... after diablo 2 im like.. fuck console 

Doom when i was tiny, first pc game i remembered playing. Other than that... Gunbound! Maple Story, Rose Online. Those days was when i was googling "graphics card download"

Broodwars

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU

post-22146-0-74341500-1380252653.jpg

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Call of duty 4 on a imac

made me realize how fun it was to game on a computer and the rest is history 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point