A special thank you to Linus

_Grid21

I've been raised around computers all my life. I remember my dad and I building computers and running Windows 95 and those oh so old Nvidia cards, one I think I still have to this day. As I got into YouTube and more computer tech I found Linus' channel and he really got me into computers and made me more interested in computers. I actually work at a computer repair store now where we fix, repair, recycle and sell used computers and I love my job! It's more like play time than work. But I wanted to say Thank you @LinusTech For sparking my interested in computers. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known how to build my own custom built video editing and gaming PC! Thank you for teaching me through your videos and all your guides, tutorials, and product reviews! I myself have gotten into making computer videos too! And I'd love if you check one of mine out just to show you what you've inspired me to do. I hope that one day I'd get to meet you and we could talk shop or make a video together. :) 

Thank you!

Josh_Grid21

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

FYI: That's not Linus's account. This one is: https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/3-linustech/

Thank you. Edited.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU