Camera needed for my Holiday, Budget under £300 / $500

I am in need of a Camera for my holiday to Florida from the UK, however my knowlegde of cameras is next to nothing. So first things first, would it be better and overall cheaper to purchase a camera in the US when i get to Florida? Or buy one from the UK before I travel? Are there any Region Resttrictions on Cameras?

All that aside, I am looking for a decent Compact Camera / Bridge Camera, all for under $500 idealy. (Looking at CSC and DSLR cameras seem to be too Exensive and advanced for my needs, however I am open to suggestions within these catagories).

The camera I'm looking for needs to take decent photos right out of the box but more importantly, I would like a camera that works well in low light situations (Thinking about the Parades etc. at Disneyland). A camera that is easy to use for an amatuer like myself, but also handy to work with i.e. a tilted screen, easy user interface etc. Lastly I will also be using this camera for recording in 1080p, preferably at 60fps. Again a camera that works in low light situations for recording is a must.

I recently saw the video of the Sony RX100 IV on the Linus Tech tips Youtube site and thought it was a great camera which seemed to tick all the right boxes, apart from the price (this looks to be a good guideline for suggestions). Would an older version of the Sony RX100 series still be up to scratch for my needs?

http://www.gizmag.com/sony-rx100iv-rx10ii-stacked-sensor/37977/

I look forward to everyones suggestions.

17 minutes ago, Alphabets_ said:

SNIP

Yeah pick up an old gen RX100, its a great camera that shoots great video and should do everything you want

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii