Dream Setup Concept

So I just got on my old laptop not too long ago and found some 3D rendered models of a setup that I was making. I thought I'd post it here to show it off and get your guys' feedback. As you can see, it's not perfect by any means. In fact I had to look up tutorials on how to do most of the rendering. There's so many parts that I included in this so long ago that I forget everything that was in there and have probably changed my mind since then. Just list off what you'd like to hear about and I'll give you my input. Hope you like it :D

Dream Setup1.png

Dream Setup2.png

Dream Setup3.png

Dream Setup4.png

Dream Setup5.png

Just now, Windows7ge said:

I'm going to sum up my opinion in one word. Nice.

Thank you :D Like I said, I'm not a professional 3D rendering person by any means. It's not even textured xD

i really hate multimonitor setups that only are horizontal and make everything look squat

a-kurdish-tourist-looking-through-a-slit

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Edit sorry

On 5/18/2016 at 11:49 PM, Slickwicked said:

Lol I don't know what this post is about, an old horrible render of weird curved screens with a light or lamp off to the left? Where's the concept? A desk in a corner? 

This post is exactly what I said it was. All I said was that I found an old render that I made a while back of a setup and thought I'd post it here just to see what people say. And have you never seen curved monitors?

14 hours ago, StrikerX1360 said:

This post is exactly what I said it was. All I said was that I found an old render that I made a while back of a setup and thought I'd post it here just to see what people say. And have you never seen curved