Motherboard for my i5-6600K

Can anyone recommended a good quality motherboard for my i5-6600K. Preferably not too expensive and has all the bells and whistles like good quality on board audio.

Sorry but none of those are compatible with the i5-6600k. Its LGA1151 while those motherboards are LGA1150 

9 minutes ago, Killervolt said:

If you want something affordable, then go for an MSI Z97 PC Mate: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-z97pcmate

The Asus Z97-A is also a good option. If you want a higher up motherboard I'd recommend this: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-z97e

The Z97 is for Haswell CPUs, not Skylake CPUs. Therefore, it's incompatible with the i5 6600K.

@Riley2146, the ASUS Z170-A is a decent option.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

18 minutes ago, Riley2146 said:

Can anyone recommended a good quality motherboard for my i5-6600K. Preferably not too expensive and has all the bells and whistles like good quality on board audio.

1. Filter Z170.
  2. Filter only mobos with 10 power phases or more.
  3. Out of the remaining options, pick one you find pretty.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

6 minutes ago, Riley2146 said:

ram seems fine... i have that mobo and it is simply amazing

last thing, would i be able to temporarily use my ASUS GTX 750 on this board until the GTX1070 come out?

37 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

The Z97 is for Haswell CPUs, not Skylake CPUs. Therefore, it's incompatible with the i5 6600K.

@Riley2146, the ASUS Z170-A is a decent option.

Oops i guess I've been a bit out of it haha. Yeah just go with what everyone else has said

Was wondering why they all seemed rather cheap :P

34 minutes ago, Imakuni said:
  1. ...
  2. Filter only mobos with 10 power phases or more.

How do you do that?  I don't recall seeing that option on the advanced filters on PCPartPicker or Newegg.  (Usually I just look at the photo and count the number of chokes by the CPU socket / heatsinks.)

4 minutes ago, PianoPlayer88Key said:

How do you do that?  I don't recall seeing that option on the advanced filters on PCPartPicker or Newegg.  (Usually I just look at the photo and count the number of chokes by the CPU socket / heatsinks.)

You click on every single one of the options you have and then evaluate it separately. Ctr+W the ones you don't want.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

42 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

You click on every single one of the options you have and then evaluate it separately. Ctr+W the ones you don't want.

Ahh, so the "manual" method I've already been using.  Open a couple hundred or so motherboards in new tabs, then ctrl+tab through them, ctrl+w-ing the rejects. :)