[MERGED] Career?!

crocski

almost done my Electrical Engineering Tech course... Oh god i can't wait to be free of the brain destroying intensity of a 3-4 year course compressed into 2 years.

Once I`m finshed school I`m hoping to go get a bachelors in either computer science or computer enigeering. I am hoping to somehow be working with tech/hardware/video games. Wish me luck and If I do get a job at Valve......... I`ll be sure to NOT tell you guys about episode 3. :D

Currently studying Maths, ICT and Product Design at A-Level and cannot decide whether to go to university and study Computer Systems Engineering or to go into an apprenticeship.

Any help?

Good luck!

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

Currently studying Maths, ICT and Product Design at A-Level and cannot decide whether to go to university and study Computer Systems Engineering or to go into an apprenticeship.

Any help?

Good luck!

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

I'm still in highschool ( economic studies ) in east europe and i wish to move to Canada ( i wished to move to canada even before i discovered Linus , now i wish even more :) ) and go to study Computer & Information Science . After that i don't know...

Software Developer

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

currently im working as a ..i guess you could call it a industrial food producer or .. something along those lines .. roughly translated

operating machinery and whatnot at a candy factory .... im just 19 ish and i want to find something else to do move further up the ladder, don't feel like wasting my life on this job

but i have no idea where to go what to do or where to start .. i still have the option of continuing in school but .. not sure what to do ..

Home buisness, No education but from my own experiences.

Computer recycler/Computer Repairs/Rig builds/Networking/IT support

Just got off my butt and made a name for my self, still struggling but doing alot better then 2 years ago :P

About to go get a Cert 3 in Admin and networking to get a Diploma in the long run.

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

In my last year at school, hoping to do something in Film eventually. Maybe I'll start my own business, who knows.

Cool thread :)