How do I convert videos made using Pinnacle Studio version 12?

Fgzp513

I have a video creating program called Pinnacle Studio, version 12. I can connect my camcorder to it and take video from that and put it on my computer, and edit it in any way i want. But it doesn't save in a format that YouTube will let me upload it in. How can I change the format of a video to a YouTube acceptable format?

I have a video creating program called Pinnacle Studio, version 12. I can connect my camcorder to it and take video from that and put it on my computer, and edit it in any way i want. But it doesn't save in a format that YouTube will let me upload it in. How can I change the format of a video to a YouTube acceptable format?

what format are you saving the films as?

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Videos edited in Pinnavle Studio will be saved in .avi format that Youtube does not appreciate. So we suggest you do a conversion to transcode the .avi videos to .mp4 or .flv that works well on website sharing including Utube. To do this work, you are recommended to try this Pavtube HD video Converter as it works really quick and will not loss too much video quality. I found some guides for you:

http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-guides.html