Doom (4?) performance on Radeon and GeForce

22 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

lol...you must not get a giggle very often then don't you? :P

I actually giggle all the time, especially when I know my HD7970GE beats your 980Ti in some compute benchmarks and still runs games fine at 1440P. 

Bought the game on launch and, coming from an original doom gamer (I was 6 when I first played it), it's amazing.

My 960M does medium settings, low on some spots... >.> at around 30-40 FPS constant, no AA and native resolution. Gotta admit that the game has a wonderful feel to it even at the lower FPS. The jittery nature of the framerate adds to the frantic nature and the growing tension behind every motion. It's almost MORE enjoyable with a lower framerate. :D

10/10. Best GAME 2016.

P.S. The game looks phenomenal on the settings it's running at (low-medium). Makes me wonder what Ultra Nightmare is like. @_@

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

7 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

i think what you should have learned from this, is that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about until you've actually played the game.

It'll be another couple of days, but I could try it with my 4790K+GTX 970 and 1440p DSR and Vsync off (unfortunately for me, my old LCD monitor is the only screen of mine that is higher than 60Hz (it does 85-100Hz while having the colour reproduction of an IPS panel, and the viewing angles of a TN panel)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL