Are reviewers getting copies of the 1070?

Heisenburger

I'm sure we've all seen pictures on twitter of reviewers with their 1080s, but I was wondering if they also already have 1070s. I personally won't have the money for the 1080, and would like to sell my 960 before it devalues  in price too much, so I want to get a 1070 close to launch, and having reviews a week early would make me a little more sure about my decision.

3 minutes ago, Heisenburger said:

I'm sure we've all seen pictures on twitter of reviewers with their 1080s, but I was wondering if they also already have 1070s. I personally won't have the money for the 1080, and would like to sell my 960 before it devalues  in price too much, so I want to get a 1070 close to launch, and having reviews a week early would make me a little more sure about my decision.

I doubt we'll see 1070 reviews until a few days before launch. Nvidia wants you to buy a 1080 after all.

I think you can expect a large performance increase from a 960 to a 1070 without reviews. 

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

According to Nvidia the 1070 is supposedly faster than the titan X. And even if it is ultra specific scenario the 1070 is definitely going to be much faster than the 960 in all cases, so if you've already decided that you would buy if the performance is good then I'd suggest you move forward with it before your card devalues

1 minute ago, RedRound2 said:

According to Nvidia the 1070 is supposedly faster than the titan X. And even if it is ultra specific scenario the 1070 is definitely going to be much faster than the 960 in all cases, so if you've already decided that you would buy if the performance is good, then I'd suggest you move forward with it before your card devalues

Thanks! I have someone who would buy it for $250 (canadian) So I think I'll go ahead and sell it. I wish I had gotten further in Dark Souls 3 though lol.

3 minutes ago, Heisenburger said:

Thanks! I have someone who would buy it for $250 (canadian) So I think I'll go ahead and sell it. I wish I had gotten further in Dark Souls 3 though lol.

that's pretty lucky for finding someone is willing to pay $250 for a 960 lol

sell it like NOW ... people sell 960 under $200 CAD in my area

5 minutes ago, Heisenburger said:

Lol and here I am thinking I will sell my gtx 970 for $280 CAD.

960 for $250 is pretty much retail price lol, who is your buyer I would like to get a hold of him.

CPU: Ryzen 2 2700@ 4.0Ghz    Mobo: Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi    Cooler: EVGA CLC 240    GPU: GTX1080 FTW DT @ 2113Mhz   PSU: EVGA 750W P2   

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C   Displays: 34" LG34UC79G, 24" Dell