Website offline/ connection timed out/ host not responding

I have been having these errors with the LTT website for quite some time now. Normally Ii wouldnt mind, but after im done writing a huge post, it just decided to quit on me without saving....is the problem just on my side or have others experienced similar issues?

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, I am an SSD said:

I have been having these errors with the LTT website for quite some time now. Normally Ii wouldnt mind, but after im done writing a huge post, it just decided to quit on me without saving....is the problem just on my side or have others experienced similar issues?

This was happening to me about a week ago along with constant Cloud flare thingies , but from what i heard it was a DOS attack , maybe another one? 

Are they all cloudflare error pages? I haven't been having any issues (and my computer pings the site very frequently for various reasons), so I suspect that the error is either on your end or on cloudflare's if it's been happening regularly. Next time it happens, can you note down the ray ID at the bottom of the page, as well as the exact error number?

Can you also to go https://linustechtips.com/cdn-cgi/trace and paste the contents here (you can remove your IP if you like, but please don't enable a VPN/proxy to access it unless you use that VPN/proxy to access this site when you get errors).

11 minutes ago, FirstArmada said:

This was happening to me about a week ago along with constant Cloud flare thingies , but from what i heard it was a DOS attack , maybe another one? 

That was the human verification page, which isn't the same thing as what is being reported.

HTTP/2 203

I get a cloudflare error like once a week but it clears after like 15 minutes or so. Last time there was a wide spread issue from ltt the staff just threw around cookies xD 

I get the errors at my school and at home so I think cloudflare is the problem

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

40 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Are they all cloudflare error pages? I haven't been having any issues (and my computer pings the site very frequently for various reasons), so I suspect that the error is either on your end or on cloudflare's if it's been happening regularly. Next time it happens, can you note down the ray ID at the bottom of the page, as well as the exact error number?

Can you also to go https://linustechtips.com/cdn-cgi/trace and paste the contents here (you can remove your IP if you like, but please don't enable a VPN/proxy to access it unless you use that VPN/proxy to access this site when you get errors).

That was the human verification page, which isn't the same thing as what is being reported.

Thanks for responding

I have attached the page which I keep getting...i checked if my connection had conked out for a few seconds, but that wasnt it.  

ltt error.png

Spoiler

In your OP, you said

1 hour ago, I am an SSD said:

but after im done writing a huge post, it just decided to quit on me without saving

Were you posting a new thread, or were you responding to an existing thread? If the latter, do you happen to remember what thread it was?

HTTP/2 203

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

In your OP, you said

Were you posting a new thread, or were you responding to an existing thread? If the latter, do you happen to remember what thread it was?

Posting a new thread...

Spoiler

2 hours ago, I am an SSD said:

Posting a new thread...

Strange. The server is, and has consistently been, up, so I guess the issue must be on cloudflare's end. Something like this has happened before, when cloudflare was absorbing a massive DDoS attack on another site, but it was more widespread and consistent, so I don't know whether it's related.

HTTP/2 203