Swiftech AIO + EKWB Gpu block

EKWB recently release a full gpu block for the Gigabyte GTX 980ti Xtreme Gaming, which is what i am currently using. Instead of going all out and spending on a custom loop, i was thinking of using a AIO to cool my gpu, since i'm already running a h100i v2 for my cpu in a Corsair 400c case.

Question I would have to ask is will i be able to just hook the swiftech h220 x2 or maybe a swiftech h140 x2 to the ekwb gpu waterblock? Would i have to add more liquid etc? Will there be an issue with the difference in metals(if there is)?

26 minutes ago, klyzon said:

EKWB recently release a full gpu block for the Gigabyte GTX 980ti Xtreme Gaming, which is what i am currently using. Instead of going all out and spending on a custom loop, i was thinking of using a AIO to cool my gpu, since i'm already running a h100i v2 for my cpu in a Corsair 400c case.

Question I would have to ask is will i be able to just hook the swiftech h220 x2 or maybe a swiftech h140 x2 to the ekwb gpu waterblock? Would i have to add more liquid etc? Will there be an issue with the difference in metals(if there is)?

maybe the EK predator AIO would be a better idea?

20 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

maybe the EK predator AIO would be a better idea?

maybe, but i'm concern about space issues and swiftech looks cooler! lol