Loop Design Help?

Ok so I have a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe and I want to put a custom loop in it, with as many rads as it can take so that if and when I upgrade my hardware I won't have to change much except for the blocks . I know what what blocks and and rads and fans etc. I want, but I'm not sure how to route the tubing to and from each component and rad. 

Rads I plan to use:

Top:420

Bottom:240

Rear:120

Front: 240

Please be as detailed as possible when describing how I should route everything, and if you really wanna go the extra mile, some kind of blueprint would be greatly appreciated. As for hardware:

i7 6700k with a Corsair H100i GTX cooler

MSI Z170 SLI PLUS

EVGA GTX980TI HYBRID

16GB HyperX 2133 CAS 14

EVGA SUPERNOVA 750W

(I know I don't need a custom loop when I already have AIO liquid cooling on my CPU and GPU but I want to do it anyway)

Also, I'm pretty lost when it comes to fittings, I don't understand much beyone inner and outer diameter, thus I don't really know what kind of fittings I should be getting. I plan to get everything from EKWB except the fans.

17 minutes ago, daedricstoy25 said:

-SNIP-

For a single CPU and GPU loop a 420mm rad would be more than adequate to cool all of that even when heavily overclocked. In terms of routing though order of the loop doesn't matter as long as the res is above and right before the pump. 

As for your fittings it depends on what type of tubing your doing if your either going with soft tubing or hardline, in both cases though the ID an OD need to match for both the tubing and fittings.

I plan to go with Acrylic tubing with different fittings instead of bends. Like I said, I'm putting a ton of rads to give myself headroom for when I actually upgrade my hardware.

3 hours ago, daedricstoy25 said:

I plan to go with Acrylic tubing with different fittings instead of bends. Like I said, I'm putting a ton of rads to give myself headroom for when I actually upgrade my hardware.

You will have more than enough rads for the future even with just an extra 240mm with the 420mm, but as for the tubing as long as your ok with the extra cost associated with no bends and just using fittings that isn't a problem. Just to give you an idea though your looking at around $400-500 in just fittings alone if your not doing any bends. 

• 1 month later...

Wow ok, had no clue fittings would be that much. Even still I'm not entirely sure what kinds of fittings I would need.

8 hours ago, daedricstoy25 said:

Wow ok, had no clue fittings would be that much. Even still I'm not entirely sure what kinds of fittings I would need.

Yes fittings are usually one of the more costly items, for hardline tubing there are quite a few options, most popular is PETG material. As for fittings you will want hardline compression fittings that match the exact OD of the tubing for them to work. 

I'm probably going to go with EKWB for everything and they have a bunch a different options for fittings and the only thing I understand is the sizing.

47 minutes ago, daedricstoy25 said:

I'm probably going to go with EKWB for everything and they have a bunch a different options for fittings and the only thing I understand is the sizing.

I would suggest to use these for corners. http://www.bitspower.com/html/product/pro_show.php?products_id=3181

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

I'm also not sure of how many of each type of fitting I should get.

20 minutes ago, daedricstoy25 said:

I'm also not sure of how many of each type of fitting I should get.

For fittings you will need two per watercooling component adapters are up to the design of the loop.