Recommendation for case fans Corsair 900D

Francis85

Guys, any recommendation for case fans, for a corsair 900D, planning to change the default case fans.......

Just now, The Elder Smurf said:

Well where are your radiators mounted?

No radiators mounted for the moment, still learning how to, for now using AIO Corsair H110i V2, mounted on top...

2 minutes ago, Francis85 said:

No radiators mounted for the moment, still learning how to, for now using AIO Corsair H110i V2, mounted on top...

Okay well I wouldn't recommend replacing your fans unless you know what you will be putting where later. You need pressure fans for radiators and tight spaces and airflow fans where there is no obstacles. A lot of people like the corsair sp and af fans. I personally have noctuas. 

Also watercooling isn't very difficult. But if your just starting, jayztwocents is an amazing water cooler and he has several videos on watercooling, like how-to's, build guides, and different parts explained. 

Just now, The Elder Smurf said:

Okay well I wouldn't recommend replacing your fans unless you know what you will be putting where later. You need pressure fans for radiators and tight spaces and airflow fans where there is no obstacles. A lot of people like the corsair sp and af fans. I personally have noctuas. 

Also watercooling isn't very difficult. But if your just starting, jayztwocents is an amazing water cooler and he has several videos on watercooling, like how-to's, build guides, and different parts explained. 

Corsair SP and AF fans, saw some review, of humming sound after a few months, as for noctuas i am looking at them now, planning the below,

Noctua 140mm Premium Quiet Quality Case Cooling Fan NF-A14 FLX x1 for exhaust

Noctua NF-F12 PWM Cooling Fan x5 3 for front, 2 for AIO cooler

3 minutes ago, Francis85 said:

Corsair SP and AF fans, saw some review, of humming sound after a few months, as for noctuas i am looking at them now, planning the below,

Noctua 140mm Premium Quiet Quality Case Cooling Fan NF-A14 FLX x1 for exhaust

Noctua NF-F12 PWM Cooling Fan x5 3 for front, 2 for AIO cooler

I love my noctuas (all ltt editions lol) they are dead silent and cool everything. The only issue is price. If you can eat that then your golden.

1 minute ago, The Elder Smurf said:

I love my noctuas (all ltt editions lol) they are dead silent and cool everything. The only issue is price. If you can eat that then your golden.

Yeah, Singapore prices are too expensive, cheaper for me to get from Amazon......