Will there be interference with the RAM sticks?

Tseko

Hello, just about to build my pc and I'm not sure if there will be any interference from the Ram to the Air Cooler. My motherboard is MSI Z170A Gaming M5 with G.Skill Ripjaws V Series and the cooler is CM 212 EVO. Is there going to be no problem or should I change the RAM to a lower profile? If someone knows please tell me I'm really worried as a first time builder.

P.S. Sorry if there are typos, English is not my mother language.

The 212 evo is pretty slim and therefore compatible with lots of different memory sticks. 

ASU

yeah the 212 is tiny, ram clearance is practically a non issue unless you get a dual tower cooler or a single massive cooler

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

1st slot will be blocket as you are going with pretty high profile RAM. You can use slots 2-4, so if you are using 2 sticks, they will (most likely but check manual first) go to slots 2 & 4. If you are using 4 sticks or want absolutely use 1st and 3rd slots, change fan to pull instead of default push orientation. Push vs pull has 0 effect on air coolers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv