NVIDIA TOXIC GLOW IN THE DARK PC

I am doing a rebuild of the Thermaltake P5. I am going with a green Black and white theme.

The white may seem a bit cream but it is white coated with Fluorescent, so when the time is dark all white areas glows green.

To the right I am inserting an alphacool graphical lcd-display 240x128 pixel blue negative, you can see what its does below.

The specification stays the same.

IMG_1139.JPG

cam_050116_1.jpg

Edited by xiiijamaican

that is a sick build! keep up the good work bro!

If you think all console gamers are "console peasants" then you dont belong to the pc master race

but the fan boys on the other hand...

To reduce cables in the system I am using a PCIE card that host 2 2.5 HDDs. one for games the other for downloaded files. I am using a M.2 for the OS.

For the edge of the panel, I will be using white carbon fiber vinyl and coat it in florescent green. just as I did the white area.

I have the small icon display that will display the system theme icon.  

IMG_1141.JPG

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1144.JPG

1 minute ago, Boobies Sprinkle said:

Can you drink those green water? 

No, its not actually green water. Its Feser One Cooling Fluid UV Green.

Oh god, i thought black + green builds died out a couple years ago. And the pipework... It looks like you tried to make it resemble a crappy bong as best as you could.

Specs are nice though.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

6 minutes ago, Fulgrim said:

Oh god, i thought black + green builds died out a couple years ago. And the pipework... It looks like you tried to make it resemble a crappy bong as best as you could.

Specs are nice though.

I know it may have died out, but the fascinating thing about this build is that when the lights are off, all white areas glow bright green, so no case lights are needed. I know the tubing is not perfect, I ran out of tubes, but when the order comes in hopefully I can do a better job.

Panel on the way today, configuring the screens in the application.

stat.png

17 hours ago, Fulgrim said:

Specs are nice though.

Dude, don't hate, it's a good build. 

Maybe try cleaning up your cables a bit and mix up your own custom color for fluid to match the rest of the build. Out of curiosity, why didn't you get cables that have an accent or second color in them like black? Also, sticking laptop drives in a PCIE holder thing is a really creative idea! How fast are those drives though? I remember hearing somewhere that laptop drives are slower than your grandma. Lastly, why did you choose to water cool the memory when modern memory barely produces any heat?

ASU

1 minute ago, Hackentosher said:

Dude, don't hate, it's a good build. 

Everyone has an opinion, and i posted my opinion at the time, which hasn't changed yet.

So suck my toes lad.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Progress so far, still working on the panel. Going to have to wait a while for that white carbon fiber vinyl to finish the edges and replace the black vinyl with the whit one when it arrives.

IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

So I have customized the page information for the screen, each stays on for 15 sec except for the RSS feed that I times 35 sec. There are also events screens for if the pc is locked or for when certain applications are opening; those come on for 5 second then resume the normal spec cycle. I did wish that there was a custom tab for GPU stats though, and some how its not picking up my CPU temp and voltage, keep saying MB probe not found. but it look good so far.

tab1.png

tab2.png

tab3.png

tab4.png

tab5.png

tab6.png

tab7.png

tab8.png

tab9.png

tab10.png

Edited by xiiijamaican

• 2 weeks later...