can i fill in screen cracks with loca?

Bajantechnician
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
5 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

-SNIP-

If your talking about the UV glue for adhering phone screens it's probably best not to as I'm not sure how that would affect the capacitive touch screen, that is also if your able to get all the cracks filled in smooth and without too much distortion or funny lines. 

so, not sure where to put this, but i craked my screen, and instead of getting it replaced, can i fill in the cracks with loca?

also, fo those who will say" get it replaced"

you can not replace the glass on a htc m7 without destroying it.

so

yep

but, really, if i were able to fill in the cracks and cure it with uv, would it work fine?

Thanks

@W-L

5 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

-SNIP-

If your talking about the UV glue for adhering phone screens it's probably best not to as I'm not sure how that would affect the capacitive touch screen, that is also if your able to get all the cracks filled in smooth and without too much distortion or funny lines. 

7 hours ago, W-L said:

i see

Alright, I will not do that then lol