I am really confused as a new pc gamer

Hey guys so this is my build currently but I don't know if i should buy the graphics card now or wait for Pascal? I am in Canada so I have $300 to spend on

a decent graphics card Hopping to get a 4 gb one instead of a 2gb just to future proof it so this is my current system.can you guys recommend me a cheap cooler for 

my cpu... jesus christ this cpu stock cooler sounds like a horse breathing in a tank..

Cpu:  Fx-6300 3.5 ghz

Gpu: R7-360 2gb 

PSu: 600 watts Thermal take

HDD: 1 Tb 

Motherboard: M5A 78L-M asus board am3+ 

Ram: 8GB (2x4 sticks) hyper fury red kingston. 

2 minutes ago, tezgaming said:

Hey guys so this is my build currently but I don't know if i should buy the graphics card now or wait for Pascal? I am in Canada so I have $300 to spend on

a decent graphics card Hopping to get a 4 gb one instead of a 2gb just to future proof it so this is my current system.can you guys recommend me a cheap cooler for 

my cpu... jesus christ this cpu stock cooler sounds like a horse breathing in a tank..

Cpu:  Fx-6300 3.5 ghz

Gpu: R7-360 2gb 

PSu: 600 watts Thermal take

HDD: 1 Tb 

Motherboard: M5A 78L-M asus board am3+ 

Ram: 8GB (2x4 sticks) hyper fury red kingston. 

would recomend you get atleast a smal ssd and 970 is good for 300 dollars and use pc partpicker and wait for 970s equivilant in pascal

1 minute ago, courtiousdoge said:

would recomend you get atleast a smal ssd and 970 is good for 300 dollars and use pc partpicker and wait for 970s equivilant in pascal

I am in Canada. that means I have to pay 12% tax on it lets just say My final amount should come to $300 not over so realistically $280-$300 like around there no more then $300 because of taxes please.  

If i were you i'd keep saving until i could afford an Intel CPU, by that time both Nvidia and AMD will have new GPU's out :) 

2 minutes ago, tezgaming said:

I am in Canada. that means I have to pay 12% tax on it lets just say My final amount should come to $300 not over so realistically $280-$300 like around there no more then $300 because of taxes please.  

http://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-970-ZT-90101-10P/dp/B00NNXVPS2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1461742934&sr=8-4&keywords=970

5 minutes ago, Newenthusiast said:

If i were you i'd keep saving until i could afford an Intel CPU, by that time both Nvidia and AMD will have new GPU's out :) 

but my soul is patience less -cries- ive always been the impatience kid.... 

Just watch YouTube play-through's of games that are running ultra and it will inspire you to hold out for a PC that doesn't so closely resemble a consoles specs :) 

1 minute ago, Newenthusiast said:

Just watch YouTube play-through's of games that are running ultra and it will inspire you to hold out for a PC that doesn't so closely resemble a consoles specs :) 

with $280 - $300 budget do you think ill be able to afford a pascal card?.... tff lololl i wish 

Is that $300 CAD or $300 USD? You won't be able to get to the best price/performance with 300 CAD but will with US.

Either way my recommendation is to wait for the new generation which will give you better performance for your dollar. While you're at it, your power supply could use an upgrade - Thermaltake is known to make unreliable power supplies save for the most expensive products. As in actually a safety hazard.

This power supply will handle the FX-6300 and any GPU up to the 390 (which means every next generation GPU also) for $70 CAD.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151074

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

1 minute ago, DEcobra11 said:

You linked all the series and now the 430B appears at first click xD, though the 520 W verison would be plenty, depending on the GPU model, he might need an adaptor for a 2nd 8 Pin plug.

Reveal hidden contents

OP, for perspective :P

power_maximum.png

Oh my, I forgot about the lack of that second PCI-E connector on the 430. The 520 will do just fine.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR