Requesting recomendations on PC matinence software

Okay so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on any good free software for speeding up pc performance, any anti malware/virus, cleaning out junk, software updating, Driver updating,or over all maintenance.

Currently I use Malwarebytes, Advances System Care by IOBit, and Drive Booster by IOBIt - All up to date and all free versions.

It works well for me and my PC is always snappy, but im wanting to try something new because my way isnt always the absolute best and I havnt tried anything new in 3 years.

malwarebytes for antivirus, ccleaner for cleaning out junk, and if you have a hard drive, defraggler for defragging

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

i use malwarebytes too. that seems to be the best of them. id say you have good software.

iObit is more annoying than helping imo, their software sometimes just uses windows functions masked in a fancy UI.

The best way of maintenance is to reinstall windows from time to time and focus on keeping it clean of unnecessary software.

And this comes from someone who has had a lot of maintenance software on their pc.

But if you really want, adwcleaner + roguekiller + malwarebytes were the most effective for clearing out malware infections.

And using a ccleaner sweep after uninstalling software removed a lot of junk that is left behind.

13 hours ago, HydraGaming said:

iObit is more annoying than helping imo, their software sometimes just uses windows functions masked in a fancy UI.

The best way of maintenance is to reinstall windows from time to time and focus on keeping it clean of unnecessary software.

That's best reason given for disliking IObit. Most people just whine about aggressive advertising and still use Avast and CCleaner.

I too use ASC, pro version. Even if it uses Windows tools, it has helped me in part with some really slow PCs. I also like Smart Defrag over Defraggler, mostly because of speed. Other tools I use are Bitdefender and CCleaner.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv