LF Mechanical Keyboard with 18 G-Keys

DXMember

I absolutely love my current Logitech G11 keyboard, but it's getting a little on the old side, haven't been able to replace it for a couple of years primarily because I can't find a worthy substitute for the 18 dedicated macro keys with 3 layers.

I am actively using about 25 dedicated macros on this keyboard (out of total 18 x 3 = 54)

I have my eyes currently on the Corsair K95 Cherry MX Brown, because it's the only KB with 18 G-Keys I am aware of.

The only problem is I feel like it's a little on the expensive side and I can't justify to myself spending on a keyboard more than what I can use to buy 32GB of RAM or a motherboard or something...

Are there any other suggestions for a mech keyboard with dedicated macro keys? Or am I stuck with my 10 year old membrane?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

1 minute ago, DXMember said:

I absolutely love my current Logitech G11 keyboard, but it's getting a little on the old side, haven't been able to replace it for a couple of years primarily because I can't find a worthy substitute for the 18 dedicated macro keys with 3 layers.

I am actively using about 25 dedicated macros on this keyboard (out of total 18 x 3 = 54)

I have my eyes currently on the Corsair K95 Cherry MX Brown, because it's the only KB with 18 G-Keys I am aware of.

The only problem is I feel like it's a little on the expensive side and I can't justify to myself spending on a keyboard more than what I can use to buy 32GB of RAM or a motherboard or something...

Are there any other suggestions for a mech keyboard with dedicated macro keys? Or am I stuck with my 10 year old membrane?

Would getting a different keyboard and something like the Orbweaver be a good compromise?

Sig under construction.

31 minutes ago, Tedster said:

Would getting a different keyboard and something like the Orbweaver be a good compromise?

I'd love that but it's like a 100€ for keyboard and another 100€ for the orbweaver, but that I would love to have

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

11 minutes ago, DXMember said:

I'd love that but it's like a 100€ for keyboard and another 100€ for the orbweaver, but that I would love to have

Wouldn't you be able to get a tenkeyless keyboard or something for less potentially?

Sig under construction.