Hello here is my like first good PC gaming/drawing MACHINE the "Red Moon"

Hi,

So i gonna drop some pics here and i want your honest opinion about my rig now (spec are in sign), like cable managment how it should be improved and spec aesthetic etc. (but please spare me troll opinions :D ).

so Here We Go!

DSCF7985.JPG

DSCF7986.JPG

DSCF7987.JPG

DSCF7988.JPG

DSCF7989.JPG

DSCF7990.JPG

DSCF7991.JPG

DSCF7992.JPG

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

Ok so a few things about your build:

1.That dark rock cooler looks swagtastic in that case.

2. You could try pulling on your GPU 6 pin cables to show less of them in the body of your case, or invest in some custom cables. 

3. Your build and color scheme is really good, you just need some lights to show off your build. 

4. for the future i would recommend a gtx 970. Its a great fps per dollar card, and its what im going to put in my case. 

Super cool build dude!

Ummm, why is it called the red moon?when it's blue accented

4 minutes ago, ItsAlecW said:

2. You could try pulling on your GPU 6 pin cables to show less of them in the body of your case, or invest in some custom cables. 

3. Your build and color scheme is really good, you just need some lights to show off your build. 

4. for the future i would recommend a gtx 970. Its a great fps per dollar card, and its what im going to put in my case. 

Super cool build dude!

Why should he have gotten a lesser card? Thats actually the stupidest things I've ever heard. If he can go for the better card he should.

Back to the OP, your build looks great and I 'm getting the H440 or S340 and the Dark Rock 3 for my cooler with the same CPU. Great build

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

2 minutes ago, Slickwicked said:

Ummm, why is it called the red moon?when it's blue accented

cuz of MSI M3 gaming board with its red led path around it so kinda though it would be cool xD if you got better name i will consider it :D

7 minutes ago, ItsAlecW said:

Super cool build dude!

about 2 and 4 point first i got 2x8 pin there and yes i know i could do that with this case but didnt go well as i wanted ^^ and for 4 well i gonna get 2 displays and rly dont want to make a problem for gpu for it and ofc the motto to buy most powerfull single card you can get is always good xD

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

2 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Why should he have gotten a lesser card? Thats actually the stupidest things I've ever heard. If he can go for the better card he should.

Back to the OP, your build looks great and I 'm getting the H440 or S340 and the Dark Rock 3 for my cooler with the same CPU. Great build

Thx a lot i saw both the h440 and s340 and s340 is good if your cable managment is well planed (unlike mine because build progressing step by step from case to GPU now :D) and h440 well its good if you want a color scheme like me but h450 is better in terms of cable management (i had hard time to close this baby up just like Linus in his review of it xD) but dont want to discourage you just choose what you want best, build it and show us the power of glorious PC master race.

2 minutes ago, manofsteel said:

Thx a lot i saw both the h440 and s340 and s340 is good if your cable managment is well planed (unlike mine because build progressing step by step from case to GPU now :D) and h440 well its good if you want a color scheme like me but h450 is better in terms of cable management (i had hard time to close this baby up just like Linus in his review of it xD) but dont want to discourage you just choose what you want best, build it and show us the power of glorious PC master race.

I'm thinking S340 because of the clean look which I like and it's smaller and the H440 is big and has a more complicated look  so IDK yet

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

I'm thinking S340 because of the clean look which I like and it's smaller and the H440 is big and has a more complicated look  so IDK yet

h440 seems to be complicated but its not, its pretty simple the s340 is for me atleast, more complicated and more difficult to cable manage due to less space there. So I jumped from zalman Z3 Plus (broken btw and used) to this h440 and the cable managment was just a heaven on earth and you cant see the ugly PSU although its not  the ugliest. Also keep in mind that s340 might not be good pair with your cooler choice but since i dont know its dimensions, than its just speculations of mine :D. But yeah, both look clean and nice especially if you can paint that metal part that covers the cables in s340 which would be sick :D

21 minutes ago, manofsteel said:

h440 seems to be complicated but its not, its pretty simple the s340 is for me atleast, more complicated and more difficult to cable manage due to less space there. So I jumped from zalman Z3 Plus (broken btw and used) to this h440 and the cable managment was just a heaven on earth and you cant see the ugly PSU although its not  the ugliest. Also keep in mind that s340 might not be good pair with your cooler choice but since i dont know its dimensions, than its just speculations of mine :D. But yeah, both look clean and nice especially if you can paint that metal part that covers the cables in s340 which would be sick :D

The Dark Rock 3 fits but not the Pro version which sucks :( But I'm going to be modding most of the case like making the side panel bigger and making it glass, painting a lot of it, and adding custom lighting to places like the front if I get it. But I'm still not sure.

Spoiler

AXIOM

46 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

And anyways the R9 390/390X is cheaper than both cards and performs on par or better than them, especially in DX12.

8 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

The Dark Rock 3 fits but not the Pro version which sucks :( But I'm going to be modding most of the case like making the side panel bigger and making it glass, painting a lot of it, and adding custom lighting to places like the front if I get it. But I'm still not sure.

That sucks the DR3P is too tall for the H440. Oh well I planned on getting a Cryorig H5 Ultimate. (Need some good cooling powah to get a nice cool moderate OC on a 6600K B|)

I think for lighting in my upcoming build with an H440, I'll just use the Hue+, shame I won't have an AiO water cooler from them because then the Cam software becomes even more useful.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

And anyways the R9 390/390X is cheaper than both cards and performs on par or better than them, especially in DX12.

That sucks the DR3P is too tall for the H440. Oh well I planned on getting a Cryorig H5 Ultimate. (Need some good cooling powah to get a nice cool moderate OC on a 6600K B|)

I think for lighting in my upcoming build with an H440, I'll just use the Hue+, shame I won't have an AiO water cooler from them because then the Cam software becomes even more useful.

The DR3P doesnt fit in the S340 it does in the H440. I'm going to try to get 4.5 when I get my 6600K with a Dark Rock 3

Spoiler

AXIOM

4 minutes ago, wcreek said:

problems is i not gonna change OS to win 10 so no Directx 12 so that card is better and 980 wins here on DX 11 :D

2 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

The DR3P doesnt fit in the S340 it does in the H440. I'm going to try to get 4.5 when I get my 6600K with a Dark Rock 3

well i could get to 4,5 lol (i am now at 4,4 LOL) but wont wreck my MB for it its too cheap xD

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

When I've got the $$$ for my build, I'm hoping I'll be able to get like 4.6GHz or 4.7GHz at a comfortable margin (30°c to about 60°c) on a H5 Ultimate.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, manofsteel said:

well i could get to 4,5 lol (i am now at 4,4 LOL) but wont wreck my MB for it its too cheap xD

I'm using a UD3 so I should be good

Spoiler

AXIOM

1 hour ago, ItsAlecW said:

Super cool build dude!

oh lol i thought you had a 650 ti...?

2 minutes ago, ItsAlecW said:

oh lol i thought you had a 650 ti...?

i had but cables can be either 6 pin or 8 pin and both were in case but only one of them was connected xD

Just now, manofsteel said:

i had but cables can be either 6 pin or 8 pin and both were in case but only one of them was connected xD

lel

1 minute ago, ItsAlecW said:

lel

Well now is GTX 980 so xD

heck kinda dead threat..

Only thing missing is a real camera, these shots were made with a potato :P but yeah, kinda cool.

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

On 26.04.2016 at 6:20 PM, Allshevski said:

Only thing missing is a real camera, these shots were made with a potato :P but yeah, kinda cool.

Welp it was dad's one so i kinda didnt know how to use it properly except the basics xD

8 hours ago, manofsteel said:

Welp it was dad's one so i kinda didnt know how to use it properly except the basics xD

turn off the flash and increase your exposure in some way, put in on a simple background and best if you have a tripod. also, natural light is essential. you can try to increase your shutter time then.. you know, simple stuff to begin with. but never use flash k? :D

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

On 28.04.2016 at 6:51 PM, Allshevski said:

turn off the flash and increase your exposure in some way, put in on a simple background and best if you have a tripod. also, natural light is essential. you can try to increase your shutter time then.. you know, simple stuff to begin with. but never use flash k? :D

Sorry for late answer, and well it was late and light in my room is kinda weak or rather i did not rotate the PC for better use of it:S but next time i will try to not use flash :D