Creating Gaming GIFs

I am hoping to learn how to create gifs to post to reddit from games such as CS:Go and R6:S. I am playing at 1440p 144Hz. I can record using ShadowPlay, Fraps, or OBS, and plan on editing with Photoshop. 

What is the correct process for editing the file in Premiere , and what settings should I use when exporting as a gif? I would like to retain the quality as much as possible and keep the framerate as high as I can while keeping the filesize low enough to upload to Imgur (50MB max).

Thanks

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fKvV3C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 5820K | MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-2666mhz | EVGA Titan X Hybrid | Fractal Design Define R5 | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Samsung 850-EVO Series 250GB SSD | Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair AX860 | Acer Predator XB270HU | Corsair H100i GTX | Corsair K70 RGB w/Cherry MX Browns | Corsair M65 RGB | Audio-Technica ATH-M50X | Windows 10 |

16 minutes ago, dditty said:

I am hoping to learn how to create gifs to post to reddit from games such as CS:Go and R6:S. I am playing at 1440p 144Hz. I can record using ShadowPlay, Fraps, or OBS, and plan on editing with Photoshop. 

What is the correct process for editing the file in Premiere , and what settings should I use when exporting as a gif? I would like to retain the quality as much as possible and keep the framerate as high as I can while keeping the filesize low enough to upload to Imgur (50MB max).

Thanks

First go to gyfcat they have 60 fps gif's

Then cut the clip then go to gyfcat and upload, pretty easy

5 minutes ago, Aytex said:

First go to gyfcat they have 60 fps gif's

Then cut the clip then go to gyfcat and upload, pretty easy

Awesome, sounds easy. I'll give it a try when i'm home tonight!

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fKvV3C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 5820K | MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-2666mhz | EVGA Titan X Hybrid | Fractal Design Define R5 | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Samsung 850-EVO Series 250GB SSD | Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair AX860 | Acer Predator XB270HU | Corsair H100i GTX | Corsair K70 RGB w/Cherry MX Browns | Corsair M65 RGB | Audio-Technica ATH-M50X | Windows 10 |