SP vs AF exhaust

Surpuppa

I know that this is a very old question that has been answered countless times. I know AF fans are better when there is little restriction and the SP are better with radiators. The problem is that I recently saw a graph comparing the two, and the AF fans quickly turned to shit even with little restriction. Is it still the best way to go for an exhaust or is the SP better, even if the honeycomb is pretty wide

5 minutes ago, Surpuppa said:

I know that this is a very old question that has been answered countless times. I know AF fans are better when there is little restriction and the SP are better with radiators. The problem is that I recently saw a graph comparing the two, and the AF fans quickly turned to shit even with little restriction. Is it still the best way to go for an exhaust or is the SP better, even if the honeycomb is pretty wide

I woudl say it's still good with airflow series of fans since it's very little in the way, but for things even like intakes if there is very fine meshed filters or any restriction pressure fans are better in those situations. 

I got myself 3 p12 fans from noctua. as intake i have 3 in front of my rad and as exhaust i also use pressure fan for the fact that i like the option that whatever restriction there might be with the mesh on the back of my pc, it is still able to push the air through it.

50 minutes ago, Surpuppa said:

SPs are optimized for pushing air through obstructions. Since the exhaust fans don't have that much you'll benefit more from AFs.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR