Monitor for RTS ( League of Legends)

Hi there, 
  I searched the forums for a general idea of what type of monitor to get, but i just need a confirmation if IPS monitor is better for RTS games such as League of Legends?.
Whereas the response time shouldn't matter to much compare to most FPS games. If that IPS monitor being better is true, please let me know which IPS monitor is worth the $money.
I do not use the monitor for any high end work, just mostly gaming and surfing web, so maybe that can help with the price range as well

Thanks in advance
Cheers,
Pure  :P

League of Legends is not a RTS to be technically correct it's a Moba. A RTS would be Starcraft. For League I would just get whatever monitor that you like the best with a low response time.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Response times for monitors is a myth and overrated. Just get whatever delivers the best image quality, which is an IPS monitor.

Case: Lian Li O11-dynamic mini | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: AMD Radeon RX6800 | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550 E-Gaming | Memory: 32Gb 3600Mhz G. SKILL Trident Z | PSU: Corsair SF750 Platinum | Cooling: Lian Li Galahad AIO 240 | Case fans: Lian Li Unifans

Thanks for the help! Now, I am just wondering will any IPS monitor do justice? If i buy one around $200 vs. $300, is the difference highly significant?

actually...http://gaming.benq.com/gaming-monitor/rl-series/

As an avid star crafter and total war gamer, I can attest that these were good. Dude PM me, I work with monitors for a living, so hopefully I can help you out! :)

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

We are HUMANS, not robotic slaves! 

I have a regular TN Panel.

THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION: If u happen to be a weirdo staring at your monitor from an angle instead of right in front of it, then get an IPS for wide viewing. Otherwise anything is fine.

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

actually...http://gaming.benq.com/gaming-monitor/rl-series/

As an avid star crafter and total war gamer, I can attest that these were good. Dude PM me, I work with monitors for a living, so hopefully I can help you out! :)

Yeah, I think I might try out the BenQ RL series , I 've always wanted a BenQ just cause hahaha.