Asus Xonar Essence STX and Logitech G930 7.1 Channel Headset

it os not real 7.1 or 5.1 headset oh yeah and if I rember coretly they are wireless, so thy have their own build in amp and dac

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

2 hours ago, Dackzy said:

it os not real 7.1 or 5.1 headset oh yeah and if I rember coretly they are wireless, so thy have their own build in amp and dac

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tpNcZL

This is the pc i'm trying to build.

What soundcard will suit me better ? do i even need one or should i just buy an amp ? if so what amp ?

I'm looking for the best gaming sound and also edit some audio in Adobe Audition thats why i think a 7.1 headset is important, wireless or not it doesn't really matter.

And feel free to say anything about the other parts.

Thank you :)

4 minutes ago, nizarlol said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tpNcZL

This is the pc i'm trying to build.

What soundcard will suit me better ? do i even need one or should i just buy an amp ? if so what amp ?

I'm looking for the best gaming sound and also edit some audio in Adobe Audition thats why i think a 7.1 headset is important, wireless or not it doesn't really matter.

And feel free to say anything about the other parts.

Thank you :)

7.1 headsets are fake they are all virtual 7.1 or 5.1, with that motherboard you dont need a sound card or dac and amp I have the older model for the 4th gen cpu's and its sound is transparrent and it can power all the headphones I have tried with it that includs LCD 2, HE 560 and LCD 3 just to mention some of the harder ones to drive. You are much better of getting a real good pair of headphones.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Why do you need a titan x?

I can see that you have about 250$ for a pair of headphones.

you could look here for some suggestions.

I would also like to add the K612: They are very detailed with a huge soundstage so you can exactly hear where the sound is coming from. Their sound is also what a lot of people would call natural. They are not bass heavy headphones.

2 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

Why do you need a titan x?

hahaha cause i can efford it. i just picked it to see my max price, i may stick with a gtx 980/970 since my monitor is only full hd, but if i'm not buying a soundcard i can spend more to get a 4K.

what good headphones should i get ?