More reason to get PS4 (Free Games :D)

Youbetternot

being a PC am gonna do like slick said, wait till another various of the next gen consoles come out to buy one. I most likely will get Ps4 just to try it because ive only used xbox before. 

i7 2600k , XFX R9 270x  , Corsair cx 500 ,  asrock z77 extreme 3 , 8 gb ripjaws x 1600 , 1 tb WD blue, Cooler master Haf 912 

Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Naga molten edition 

They haven't announced any intentions to.

Keep in mind that the PlayStation 4's DualShock 4 was redesigned to work well with FPS games based upon continuous feedback from FPS game developers. It's larger, more ergonomic and made out of a more comfortable material to hold - a lot of reviewers are already saying that it is a significant improvement upon the previous DualShock 3 controller.

And a controller should be irrelevant, really. You can buy third party controllers for either console which can be more reliable and comfortable.

The sticks is what I look for, and the fact I've always used Xbox... Also I can't see PSN living up to XBL standards, I hated online on my PS3 so I sold it within months of having it, if they actually make it good then I'll consider getting one, but I stand with Xbox right now.

The sticks is what I look for, and the fact I've always used Xbox... Also I can't see PSN living up to XBL standards, I hated online on my PS3 so I sold it within months of having it, if they actually make it good then I'll consider getting one, but I stand with Xbox right now.

Online experiences with both consoles won't be affected much by the service itself, as the games are 99% of the time P2P - they are not hosted on the servers but instead rely on one of the in-game player's connections to host the session.

I agree, the sticks on the DualShock 3 were awful. But, the DualShock 4 again looks much better. I'm looking forward to trying it out. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I likely will not be getting a console anytime soon, but if and when I do it will be a PS4 simply due to Naughty Dog.

Online experiences with both consoles won't be affected much by the service itself, as the games are 99% of the time P2P - they are not hosted on the servers but instead rely on one of the in-game player's connections to host the session.

I agree, the sticks on the DualShock 3 were awful. But, the DualShock 4 again looks much better. I'm looking forward to trying it out. :)

I'm not even on about the the servers, I'm on about the poor quality mics on PSN, the fact they didn't ship the console without a mic too, I just found online experience on PSN a whole lot worse than Xbox. 

I'm not even on about the the servers, I'm on about the poor quality mics on PSN, the fact they didn't ship the console without a mic too, I just found online experience on PSN a whole lot worse than Xbox. 

I'd argue the lack of mics is good. Logically, those who want a mic are those who want to communicate with one another - barrier to entry weeds out the assholes and kids. The experience on Xbox Live is so aggressive and vulgar whereas the PSN experience seems generally more friendly and calm. You still get a few of them slipping through of course, but there just seems to be fewer of them generally speaking.

Plus the point is moot anyway - both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are launching with bundled headsets.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Reminds me of when Shrek fought donkey's wife in the original movie.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------